Comfy in your Clothing

This one was requested by bunnyy- . One day. Your husband, Katsuki Bakugou, came back home from a full day of heroing to his wife/ husband and kids. "(Mommy/Daddy)! Daddy is back home!" They went to the front door and ambushed him. When you got there he was smiling and laughing and his children where hugging him and welcoming him back home.

"Welcome back home," you said. Hearing his voice would calm him after a long day at work of having to deal with what he would call "Dumb Villains" as he can no longer swear because there are kids present. But you knew he didn't hate them... but he feared them. (Story for another chapter). That's the reason why he always walks in the middle with his kids in front and you in the back. He came up to you and said, "so for the next job I have to be away for a while and I won't be back for a bit" you were fine and nodded. "That's ok. I can take care of the kids for you" and he rubbed your head and kissed you.

"Ewww" he looked behind him and looked at Aoi and Akiyoshi. "Hey! Why are you still here!" "Sorry dad" and they went off running to the play room that they had in the house. "Wanna play hero and Villain?" Asked Aoi ,your daughter, "I wanna play with my action figure of Ground Zero!" Exclaimed Akiyoshi, your son. Katsuki Chuckled as he heard his hero name. For the rest of the night you ate together as a family and you relaxed with him before going to sleep as you watched Tv together.

The next day he had packed his bags and was saying goodbye to all of you. "(Mommy/ Daddy)..." said Aoi as she tugged on your clothing. "What is it?" You asked as you picked her up to carry her. "I'm gonna miss Daddy..." "me to..." you sighed. "We're gonna be fine. He's only gonna be gone for a month." Your daughter held on to you tight.

A week has passed and your children have almost gotten over it. Akiyoshi talks to his Ground Zero figurine as if it were his dad and tells him about his day. You seeing that makes you want to cry, and you do. Soon after seeing Him talking to him all the way to 2 weeks and a half, you began to miss him to. So you got into a habit of wearing his clothing. "(Mommy/ Daddy)... why are you wearing Daddy's clothes?" To explain that to Aoi was something you didn't want to do. "Sis, (mommy/ Daddy) is wearing Daddy's clothing for the same reason why I talk to my action figure of Daddy as a hero. Because they miss him." Aoi looked down and then went to the cookie jar.

"Here. Eating a cookie always makes me happy," she said as she handed you a Knotts berry cookie. You smiled and put your hand over your heart. You took the cookie and said, "thank you" and you ate it. The next day you thought that Katsuki wouldn't be home until after another week. So you got into his clothing again and and began to make Lunch. That was until you heard the doorbell ring. You opened it and saw your old friend, Kirishima. "Hey!" "Hi Kiri. Why are you here?" "Oh just to bring you something that you might be missing. I found him in Nagoya and thought that you may want him back" and he pulled in... (drumroll), your Husband. He smirked, as he saw you in his clothing. "I think I should be leaving now. Bye (Y/N)!" "Bye Eijiro!" And with that, he left

He closed the door and hugged your sides. "Why are you wearing my clothing?" You looked down out of embarrassment. "You look really cute in it. Kinda turns me on" you slapped his shoulder playfully. "We already have two kids and Akiyoshi is a handful." "Or really?" "He got a hold of your backup gauntlet ... Grenade thing. And apparently there was still sweat stored in it. He pulled the trigger and our room went kaboom." He sighed. "I thought I hid them well enough from them." After hugging you he shouted, "I'm home!" And Aoi and Akiyoshi came running down and tackled him, making him fall to the floor.

"Well I guess I should give you back your signature black skull shirt." "No. You can keep it. You look comfy" "I am Comfy in your clothing... and it calms me" he smiled. "It's good to be back home. Maybe I should wear your clothing!" (Guy) "ok" (gal) "never." (NonBi) "Idk"

Anyways! That was is for today! Thank you bunnyy- for being the first one to request a chapter for this book! Also here is a literally #BLESSED image.

And some maids cuz why not?