Console me

GUESS WHO'S BACK BITCHES!!! No I am not completely done mourning. I made this to make myself feel better along with who else needs it. So with that, let's get on with the show! Also love ya'll ( ˘ ³˘)♥︎ thank you to the ones that commented on my last one sending me things to smile about and consoling me. Thank you. I LOVE YA'll SO MUCH!!!💖💕💞💗💞

 I LOVE YA'll SO MUCH!!!💖💕💞💗💞

( ˘ ³˘)♥︎ I gib kith kith

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was hard for you. You were giving your dogs food one day. You looked to your right and then you saw... you saw your dog sleeping. Or so you hoped.

You called your mom and asked her, "mom, I'm not sure if he's sleeping or not..." your mom then opened the door slightly, as to not let your other one come in. She called him by his name "(D/N)" she kept on calling.

After you telling her that he had gone deaf for the 68th time (no I did not count). She finally went to get her shoes and patted him. She got scared and tears weld up in her eyes. She went to go get your father. He checked his pulse and felt nothing.

You then began to cry. You looked at your other dog, Princessa (I'm gonna put my dogs name in here), with tears. You then closed the door and walked away. You went back to your room to cry. You didn't want anyone else to see you. The last time you did (which was on accident) your mom came and pretended to understand you. She was wrong though...

[FLASHBACK]

She thought ghat you were crying becuase you were saying, "I hate my mom!" But in reality, you weren't. You began to silently think though. No it was not that, it was the fact that she compared you to someone you barely knew and recognized. You felt like you were being used as a puppet. You could play violin and so, your parents decided to take advantage of it and have you to play in front of 100+ people at your church. They didn't know you had stage fright.

You did everything for them, but you barely got anything out of it. Other than having a Tv in your room, a phone, food electricity, etc. but that was all standard to you.

[FLASHBACK END]

As you were crying and scrolling through your contacts, you saw Katsuki's phone number. "Of coarse!" You thought to yourself "he lost his dog a year ago. Maybe he can comfort me." And so you called him.

#######################

Katsu-don. : • • •

• • • : You

Katsu-don: What?

Katsuki. Is it ok if I hang out with you for a bit? :You

Katsu-don: why?

Please? :You

Katsu-don: fine come on over. The hag isn't here so I guess it's fine.

Thanks! Love you~ *kiss* :You

Katsu-don: yeah whatever.... love you to... dumbass.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So you got ready and left. When you got there, he was right. You didn't see him moms car so they were out. You rang the doorbell and in no time, he was right there at the door.

"Hey there. So what did you wanna talk about?" You went silent.

That smile that you usually wore wasn't there. It bothered him. "What is it? Did someone hurt you?" "No it's not that... you know how your dog died not too long ago?" "Why are you- wait." "Uhm.. yeah it was (D/N). Princessa is still here but... he left." Katsuki felt pity. "Well... you wanna just... I don't know what to do".

"I just... wanna take a break. Could we uhm..." Katsuki sighed and sat down. He patted the seat next to him and you sat down as well.

It was silent for a bit. Then you leaned on him with tears running down your cheeks. He comforted you and tried his best to console you. "Hey... there's no need to cry. You remember your favorite movie? What was it called?" He asked as he poked you. "A-all dogs... All dogs go to Heaven" "that's right. You'll meet him again one day. He's gonna meet you right there and help you cross that rainbow bridge. Help you get to heaven so that you two could be with each other again. Now, you wanna watch that movie?"

You nodded. "Yeah that seems like a good idea." You smiled to. So he put it on for you. You slept as the movie was ending. He held you and put a blanket over you. The two of you stayed like that. A picture of Katsuki and his dog framed and on the table in the living room.

 A picture of Katsuki and his dog framed and on the table in the living room