Last Dance.

Ah yes, Prom. It was the last one for class 3-A. Because of this, you were all having mixed feelings. Happy Because you get to be a pro hero after this and have prom! But rather sad and some bittersweet feelings as well because this is probably the last chance that you all are gonna get to hang out because all of you are going to be busy being pro heroes... Especially Katsuki and Izuku.

"So, (Y/N), Who do you want as a Date for the dance?" asked the ever so perky and energetic pink marshmallow we all know as Mina. "h-huh?!" you asked, confused and doubting the fact that you would ever have a date to go to prom with? Little did you know, a certain bombastic boy was looking at you with that nervous smile.

"Bakubro, Who you lookin' at?" "huh? Nothing. Hey Eijirou, do you have a date in mind?" 'Why?" asked Kirishima. Bakugou got closer and whispered, "You think you could help me out with something?". The following days were of him trying to ask you to be his date to prom. At least that's what he thought he was doing. He approached you aggressively and you just didn't know what to do. And while you were trying to find a way to escape, he was wondering and thinking to himself, "The fuck am I doing?" and then, before he could go on, you had finally escaped and walked away.

Every single time that happened, Kirishima was in charge of calming him down because he was angry at the fact that he didn't know what he was doing, and he was embarrassed because he was scaring you off, instead of making you more attracted to him so that he could be your date. and he was also sad because at this point he thought that he was never going to have you as his prom date.

[THE DANCE]

"Alright, we are going to go through with the plan ok" Bakugou nodded and went onto the dance floor to where you were. The moment he got to you, the lyrics of the song that was playing described the feeling perfectly. "You walked in and my heart went boom!" and then suddenly, he was looking at you without a scowl. He looked almost shocked and then he left to go back with Kirishima who was with Sero. "Eijiero help me please!" "What's up?" "Ok so, I went up to (Y/N) and I don't know what happened!" Kirishima calmed his down and then gave him a few tips.

"Hey, can I-" but before he could continue, you had already walked away and hoped that he wouldn't come back again. Of course, things didn't go your way, because he brought you some punch, so you ignored him and then hoped that worked... it didn't. He bought roses that he got from the front that the people who were helping out with the party were selling. So he came back with pink roses, only to be rejected. You walked away and prayed to God that it worked.

He came back with the same bouquet and then grabbed you by the shoulders saying, "You're Gorgeous!" This took you by surprise. You knew that Katsuki was a lot of things. But a guy that liked you, was something you thought was something he was not. "U-uh!" You didn't know how to react. This was your first time being called beautiful by someone that wasn't in your family. A guy was coming up to ask you for a dance, but Bakugou scared him off before he could say anything. "Alright guys, This is the last song!" Said the Dj. He then put on the last song. Bakugou held out his hand and asked you, "Can I have this last dance?" you nodded, a smile creeping onto your face. He smiled. He then got your hand and ran you to the dance floor as the last song played.

The two of you danced as Kirishima and mina watched as the baby birds that they took under their wing, had finally learned how to fly. With smiles on their faces as they enjoyed this final, bittersweet night together as kids. He twirled and spun you around as you two danced. This song was perfect for how the two of view one another, and how you two felt when around each other. The three words that were so hard for you to say to each other. After the dance, Katsuki made sure that he made this night as epic as possible. And make it a memorable one.

He took you to go out to eat some sushi. goofing off and making each other laugh. After that, he brought the two of you to his house. you sat on the hood as you two listened to a playlist that Katsuki had on his phone. You guys listened to it as you ate takoyaki balls.

stargazing and thinking about your lives after high school. Katsuki looked at you and asked you, "What could make this night more memorable?" You thought about it. 'You don't have to think about it. Because I already know what it could be. He leaned in, slowly closing his eyes as your lips touched his.

[PRO HEROS]

To this day you still remember that night. Katsuki had moved to the US to pursue his hero career. You thought he would never come back. That was until you walked into the living room after a long day of hero work. "B-Bakugou?" He then held up his phone with the song that played for your guys' dance. Tears crept up to your eyes as you held your hands on top of your mouth. You ran towards him, hugging him, "It has been way too long since we've seen each other"

I will give credit to a fellow tiktoker for inspiring me to make this chapter. They go by the name of  Larp_Like_Rae. Check them out, their really cool and just in case your making a one shots book of your own, check email out. See if you get inspired to!😁