All hail the Drag Queen

You walked into the bar with Mina and Jirou. You wanted to invite Katsuki but...

[FLASHBACK]

"Sorry, but I have things to do tonight." He said as he got his coat and left. "Ok..."

[END OF FLASHBACK]

"Ugh, it would've been so great if he joined us." Said Mina.

The three of you stopped at the bar and picked out your drinks. Mina got a dirty Martini, Jirou got a Beer and you got some Tequila (MEXICANOS DONDE ESTAN?). You sighed after taking your shot. "What's wrong?" Asked Jirou.

"Nothing it's just that... I think Katsuki is cheating." Mina and Jirou stopped Drinking. "Why?" They asked. "He's been going out every Friday and Saturday night and he won't tell me where." The Bartender handed you another one. This made Mina upset. "Why would he want to cheat on you? You guys have been making out and having sex. There's no reason as to cheat." You put your hand on your head and tears began to fall out.

[MEANWHILE]

"Oh Aimi, you are going to look Magnifique! Yes, you will!" Explained Aoyama. "Thanks, Akemi," said a raspy voice that you know all too well". This was all happening backstage of where the stage is in the bar you are currently in. Aimi (Katsuki) sighed. "What's wrong?" Asked Akemi (Aoyama). "It's just that... I don't want (Y/N) thinking I'm cheating on her."

"Why would she think that?" "I have been going out without telling her why I am" "Kats- Aimi! I told you to make any excuses!" Katsuki groaned. "I know! DONT THINK THAT I DIDNT KNOW I JUST FORGOT!" Every drag queen in the room looked at the two of them. "I'm so sorry Madmousielle's and then he got back to doing Aimi's Makeup. "My goodness Aimi, you need to stop those outbursts here," said Akemi. And then he put on Aimi's eyeliner. 

[BACK WITH YOU] 

you were in at 6 shots and in tears as Mina and Jirou comforted you. 
Oh, it's ok (Y/N) He is just taking you for granted! I'm sure that the drag queens here will make you laugh!" exclaimed Mina. 

Aoyama peeked out the curtains and saw you. He internally shrieked and ran to Katsuki. "Aimi! Aimi!" "What?" Aoyama covered his face with his hands which seems like he has had a manicure today. "Spit it out sis!" "Your girlfriend is here!" "What?" then the two of them peeked out there. he gasped. "It's fine everything is fine," said Aoyama. "all you need to do is put on your weave. Your bug puff of hair is the only thing that would really stick out. Your makeup has made it almost impossible to identify you," said Aoyama. 

[LATER]

"Alright everybody, ya'll ready for Aimi the Beauty bomb!" exclaimed Aneko, a drag queen with a big black wig and exaggerated makeup. He had the whole crowd cheering, "Beauty bomb! Beauty bomb!" 

You were confused. "What do they mean by Beauty bomb?" you asked. Mina was squealing, her eyes shined brighter than the star of Bethlehem! "What is it?" you asked. "It's her favorite Drag Queen," responded Jirou. "It's Aimi the Beauty bomb! That sister is the most fabulous, the most confident, and the one that is the Queen of the Drag Queens! Look there she is on stage!" 

"Are you all ready for this?" spoke Katsuki on the mic, You looked at the drag queen on stage. Your thoughts were interrupted by Mina squealing in your ear and shouting out her name. 

The queen then pointed towards someone with a computer and then he pressed play. Then, Katsuki began to lip-sync.

(Yes it's Hatsune Miku don't judge me you guys probably listen to this too.)

He then got into the middle of the stage and began to dance as other Drag Queens came in. Mina got her phone, ready to record. He synced with the music perfectly. He began to dance and for a second, he forgot that you were there and that he needed to be careful.

That was when he tripped and fell on his knee-high platform boots. His skirt going up and losing his weave. The music stopped and the crowd gasped. You went in to help him up but then you saw his hair and smudged Makeup. You knew exactly who he was and why his voice sounded so familiar. "K-Katsuki? Wow, I must be drunk after those 13 shots." 

Katsuki shook his head, "No no. It is me" he said as you helped him up. "I thought you were cheating on me." "No, I'm not." 'Aimi are you- OH MY ALL MIGHT ITS KATSUKI" he sighed. "Yeah, it's me... Hero by day, Drag queen on Friday and Saturday nights" You laughed. "HEY!" But you just kept laughing. "I can't believe I thought you were cheating on me!' and then you began to laugh so more. "When All your doing is being the queen I knew you would be" and you smiled.

After that night at the bar, You and KAtsuki have been going to the same bar every Friday and Saturday night. You would do his hair and Makeup backstage and then watch him be himself on stage for others to see. He's a cross-dresser but he's still your boyfriend. Thank god he isn't also gay. (Insert your comment about KiriBaku here). And you know what, knowing this only made it awkward to sleep together for a little bit.

[3 WEEKS LATER]

"(Y/N)!" shouted Katsuki as he busted through the door after a day of fighting villains. Did I mention that ever since that night, his score on the popularity poll for the top 3 hero's has gotten up by 17%. Yeah. "(Y/N)!" 'What?" you asked. "Can you please let me get onto Rupauls Drag Race?" He asked. "Why?" "I just need to. I already got 2 weeks off work can I please go to Los Angeles?" You pretended to think about it for a moment. Making him bite his lip in anticipation, anxious for your answer. "get the passports, and were gonna be out of here in a week" This made him jump with joy and got him to get everything ready. You two were out of japan the next day.

When he got there, he couldn't help it. He hugged and kissed you and then went straight in. 

When you saw him on live Tv, he was in his mode. When he got ready for every round, he made sure to give it 120%. When he got home, he didn't win first place. He was upset about that but, He was still happy at the fact that he got on. 

hey guys, Author-Chan here, and I just wanna say, that this was inspired by a chapter in another Bakugou Oneshots book and a lot of people helped out with this. Beauty Bomb was a name that someone picked out. If you are here and reading this then please comment. Ok, Goodnight Beautys.