Teen mom and dad

𝕋𝕙𝕚𝕤 𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕚𝕤 𝕘𝕠𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕥𝕠 𝕓𝕖 𝕙𝕠𝕨 𝕀 𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕟𝕜 𝕞𝕪 𝕞𝕠𝕞 𝕨𝕠𝕦𝕝𝕕 𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕔𝕥 𝕚𝕗 𝕀 𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣 𝕘𝕠𝕥 ℙ𝕣𝕖𝕘𝕟𝕒𝕟𝕥 𝕒𝕤 𝕒 𝕥𝕖𝕖𝕟𝕒𝕘𝕖𝕣. 𝕋𝕙𝕚𝕤 𝕚𝕤 𝕤𝕠𝕞𝕖 𝕗𝕝𝕦𝕗𝕗𝕪 𝕒𝕟𝕘𝕤𝕥. ℍ𝕠𝕡𝕖 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕖𝕟𝕛𝕠𝕪. 𝔸𝕝𝕤𝕠 𝕔𝕙𝕖𝕔𝕜 𝕠𝕦𝕥 𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕤 𝕡𝕖𝕣𝕤𝕠𝕟𝕤 Kattinakitt 
𝔽𝕣𝕚𝕤𝕜𝕣𝕚𝕖𝕝 𝕓𝕠𝕠𝕜! 𝕎𝕙𝕒𝕥 𝔹𝕖𝕔𝕠𝕞𝕖𝕤 𝕆𝕗 𝕌𝕤. 𝕀𝕥'𝕤 𝕒𝕟 𝕆𝕦𝕥𝕖𝕣𝕥𝕒𝕝𝕖 𝔸𝕌. ℂ𝕙𝕖𝕔𝕜 𝕚𝕥 𝕠𝕦𝕥 𝕚𝕗 𝕪𝕠𝕦'𝕕 𝕝𝕚𝕜𝕖. ℕ𝕠𝕨 𝕠𝕟𝕥𝕠 𝕥𝕠𝕕𝕒𝕪𝕤 ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣!

"How?" You asked yourself in fear. "How? How did this happen? We used protection and I peed afterwards! Why is this happening?" You then heard knocking on the bathroom door. "(Y/N)? Are you ok? Need Vaperub?" "Uh... no I'm fine!" You said, masking the horror you're feeling. "Are you sure?" "Yes mom! I'm sure" you then began to take deep breathes.

You woke up with the urge to throw up that morning. You told your friend Mina, who almost became a teen mom. You told your friend that your feeling sick. "How long has it been since you guys had sex?" Asked Mina. "Like... 2 or 3 weeks? Why?" Mina then went silent for a moment. "Ok. Is your mom home?" "No. She gets back home in 2 hours." "Ok. I need you to go to a pharmacy or a drug store, now." "Why?" "To take a pregnancy test." You laughed it off, almost doubting the fact that you are.

Nevertheless; you went and bought yourself, a pregnancy test. Only to find that it was positive. So you took another one. Positive. You felt tears creeping into your eyes. Fear now took hold. You got scared of what your mom would think of you. Your family is quite religious and even if they weren't, they would still be mad at you and be disgusted by you anyways.

You heard the door open and that's how you got into the situation you're in now. You hoped that your mom would not take out the trash today, and ask you to take it out anyways.
—————————————————
It didn't happen the way you'd hope it would. Your mom was going into the bathrooms to grab the bags from there, and saw your pregnancy test. "(Y/N)! COME HERE RIGHT NOW!" You heard her voice boom throughout the house. In your best attempts to not seem suspicious, you went downstairs with a calm face.

"Yeah?" Your voice cracked a bit, but not enough to prove that you were the one who used it. "What is this?" Asked your mom, as she held up the test. "It's Mina's" you lied, without batting an eye. "Oh is it? So Mina came to our house to check if she was pregnant? Well how about we ask her parents." To scared to stop her, she called her parents, and found that it was indeed yours.

"Mom I swear it's not mine!" "Oh really? Well then who is it huh? Or did it magically show up here?" "I... I..." tears then came onto your face. She slapped your face, not really helping with what your feeling right now. She then began to scream and shout things you wish she didn't mean. She wanted you to Abort it or kill your self. She threatened to keep you and Bakugo as far apart as humanly possible. "No! He's the father I can't do that to him!" "I knew you shouldn't have started dating him! Look what came of it! And how many times have the two of you been sleeping together? Huh? TELL ME!" You couldn't help but break into a fit of tears.

You dropped to the floor, trying to hold your tears with your hands. Covering your face and sobbing loudly. "GET OUT OF MY FACE!" She kicked you until your body got passed the door of the bathroom. You just stayed there in a fetus position and kept on sobbing and sobbing, as you mother threw a fit of anger in the bathroom, asking herself, "How did I mess up?" She then began to ask God if what is happening is true.

After you were done crying, you heard your mom through the door still throwing a fit. So you took the chance to pack your things and leave. Run off to Bakugo's home. When you got there; Mitsuki and Masaru opened the door to see you and your tear stains on your cheeks, and disheveled hair.
——————————————
"What happened sweetie?" Asked Masaru. He was comforting you while Mitsuki was making tea and preparing cookies for you and your comfort session with Masaru. "W-where-where I-is K-K-Katsuki?" You asked. "He's at the park with Kirhisma and Sero, says he's training", answered Mitsuki. You kept sobbing and sobbing, as Masaru tried his best to calm you down.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Meanwhile, your mom got even more angry, when she saw that you left. She knew that you went to Bakugo's house. Thing is, what house is it? There are so many in the city you guys are living in.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
As you were drinking tea and stuffing your face with cookies, you told Mitsuki and Masaru, that you were pregnant with Bakugo's Baby. When Bakugo came back, he didn't expect to see you in this state.

Mitsuki looked at her son, and no anger was apparent. Just shock and an awkward smile. "Uh... Katsuki. I need you to talk with (Y/N) for a bit. Me and your father are going to be in our room, trying to process things." And she left with Masaru.

He sat down next to you, confused. There was a strong smell of caramel because he was training. Sero and Kirishima were gonna enter,
But then they saw and read the room, and left.

"So, what is it?" Asked Katsuki. "Uhm... so. I-I..." "just spit it out." "I have your child!" "Pfft. Dimbass I don't ha-" you looked at him biting your bottom lip and trying to avoid eye contact.
"I... I think..." he then began to hold his head in his hands. Mitsuki watched from a afar and knew that something like this would happen. She's now hoping that he would stay with you. "Well... what are you gonna do when it comes to school?" "I don't know." He sighed.

"This could effect your performance in school and our hero classes." "I know it's just that... I can't just abort it can I?" Katsuki grew frustrated. It's not like he would know how to deal with this kind of thing! He's only 17! "No. Don't abort it. It's just gonna have younger parents and what difference does that make? Sure he'll be 4 by the time that we're interns to some other big hero's but... it'll at least have some." Tears began to fall as Katsuki held and tried his best to comfort you.

He gushed and kept on re-assuring you. Kirishima and Sero then knocked on the door. Mitsuki came downstairs to answer it. "Oh! Hello Kirishima and Sero. Uh..." she then looked towards you to, asking if they could come in. You nodded your head "yes". They came in, unsure on how to start a conversation.

"Uh... so..." started Kirishima. "Why are you crying?" Asked Sero. Kirishima then elbowed him. "What?" "You can't just ask that! What if they broke up?" "No no." You said. "Uhm... it's actually...-"I knocked her up", cut in Katsuki. "Katsu!" "Woah! Way to straight forward there Bakubro!" Exclaimed Kirishima.

Later on, all the girls of class 1-A came and helped out with the baby. The person that told them was Mina.

By the time that the baby shower came around; they all did the decorations. And well... it was more like a shower/gender reveal. Katsuki was hoping For a girl and name her Kaede. And if it's not a girl, then Katsu would be the perfect name for a boy, because you thought that giving him the name "Katsuki" would be to narcissistic, even for him.