Bakugou K x Reader (bracelet)

Hi guys! I Angelaimp am back at it again with yet another chapter of this book. How long has it been? I don't know but Real quick I just wanna mention a fellow friend of mine eleanorethereal ! You guys should check out their books but please continue reading mine. Well with that out of the way... let's get started.
___________________________

It was yet another day and you were quite insecure about yourself and how things where going with your boyfriend, Katsuki Bakugou. Lately it seemed like he was distancing himself from you and you didn't know why. Lately people have been keeping secrets from you. You could tell. Everyone at the Bakusquad table where whispering to each other and that is including Katsuki and when you came they all got back and acted "natural" and trust me it wasn't. Denki was looking all serious and had his hands on the table all serious. If they wanted natural they could've been messing around pissing off Katsuki.

So just to check if your boyfriend was who he says he is. You stopped him at the hallways and flipped him off. He did it back to you and you got into a weird stance and began to do a double FU. Then he did the same and people in the background thought 'their on such good terms' so because if his reaction, you thought that he was still normal. But it still didn't make sense.

The day of your birthday came and you didn't have it at your parents house. You stayed in Your dorm and was currently drawing on your new WacomOne drawing tablet that your parents got you for your birthday. You heard and knock and took out your headphones and asked "who is it?" "The Bakubitches!" "OI!" You laughed at the name that they gave themselves. You open up and they popped party poppers and blew on party horns. "Happy birthday!" And they got you a tres leches strawberry cake with candied strawberries on top alone with a chocolate chibi face of you with the words written in jelly, "Happy birthday (Y/N)" you teared up.

"Is this what you guys were keeping from me?" "Yup! Check out the living room! It's got something even better!" Said Sero. So you fallowed them into the common room where banners in (F/C) spelled out Happy Birthday and there was even a table made for the birthday girl with the table there and balloons surrounding it. When you got down there everyone blew their party horns and popped party poppers as they all shouted "Happy Birthday! (Y/N)" you smiled as you saw that people even made food for you and that there was a table with many gifts just waiting for you to open them.

You guys played on a console that Denki has brought from his room to the common room to play Mortal Kombat, GTAV, Minecraft and much more. He had like 6 controllers. Some people played truth or dare. While you decided to play Uno against Mina Ashido. (Cue dramatic camera angle) the two of you shot daggers at one another. She put down a red 7 so you put down a red 3. Then she put a skip a turn red card. So after she was done, you put a skip a turn. After a bit the two of you made it to yellow and this is where it got tense. You had 4 +4 in yellow. She had 3 wild cards and 1 yellow in 5. Mina put down the 5 and you put down the plus 4. And you put them all down resulting in a win on your side.

"No..." you laughed victoriously as Mina now has to give up her crown as the Queen of Uno and hand it off to the next. "Your reign is over Mina! Time for a new queen" Everyone cheered . They all sang happy birthday to you and ate your cake. Now time for Presents, from Kirishima, a Necklace that has false rubies on it cuz he's not rich. Mina gave you 3 figurines from your favorite game, Kingdom Hearts, one of Kairi, Riku, and Sora. Sero got you an All might shirt, Denki bought you a card for Steam. Izuku got you an actual Keyblade! One that lights up with different colors signifying the different spells cast and it even makes a projection of a keyhole just like it does in the game. You Squealed when you got it because it's the Kingdom Key and it was amazing! Fast forward to Katsuki who got you a bracelet. On the inside it said 'I love fucking you, I mean I fucking love you' you laughed and put it on as you hugged him.

"This is what you've been keeping secret from me, isn't it?" "Caught me. But I won't be spending so much next year" you looked at him. "You payed for all of this?" "The snacks, the decorations, the plates and the cutlery along with the bracelets" you smiled. This whole time you thought that he was cheating on you, talking bad of you or maybe even just telling the whole squad that he wanted to kick you out and break up with you. But in reality, they were planning all of this and he bought a lot of the things in the room. So he did care about you.

That was literal garbage and I'm gonna go ahead and (Angelaimp5509 has left the chat)