My very first angst

Ok I cried just trying to find the pic for this chapter... and I'm still crying because it's here.
________________________
𝙺𝚊𝚝𝚜𝚞𝚔𝚒 𝚑𝚊𝚍 𝚋𝚎𝚎𝚗 𝚏𝚎𝚎𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚍𝚘𝚠𝚗 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚌𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍 𝚝𝚎𝚕𝚕 𝚛𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝 𝚊𝚠𝚊𝚢 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚑𝚎 𝚠𝚊𝚜𝚗'𝚝 𝚏𝚎𝚎𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚑𝚒𝚖𝚜𝚎𝚕𝚏
_______________________________

You have been getting this... certain vibe from him that just, wasn't him. And it concerned you. But, whenever you asked him about it he just shrugged it off and acted as if nothing was happening.

But you knew that deep down inside, something was happening and it was your duty to find what.

*knock knock knock* he opened the door to his dorm room. "Hi Katsu! I brought you some milk and cookies!" You said, holding up a bag from the market. He gave you the best smile that he could muster and let you in. "So. Why the sudden cookies and milk?" He asked. "Well I still feel like your not feeling like yourself." He sighed. "Why won't you listen? I am myself you don't need to worry!" "But Katsuki I love you too much not to worry" he sighed once more. "Well nothing is happening and you don't need to be worried! Listen please!" He began to get much angrier.

"Katsuki I just want to-" "YOU JUST WANNA KNOW?!!" He was so loud that his voice began to crack. "HOW ARE YOU EVEN SUPPOSED TO UNDERSTAND?!" He began to grab his hair and pull it on both sides. You were take aback and was beginning to get a little scared. "HOW THE HELL ARE YOU GONNA UNDERSTAND THAT I FEEL LIKE ABSOLUTE SHIT!" "Hey, Katsuki breathe" "NO!" And he threw the cookies into the floor.

"What will you understand huh? The fact that Deku is obviously better than me? Or maybe how far behind I am? Ooh ooh I know. How about when the person that was an absolute nobody before that just someone that you could easily get rid of and just throw in the pond or in mud. Hell someone that's was just a pebble! And he became, not only a huge threat, but All Mights favorite! His favorite (Y/N).... And the fact that you have let down so many people because you couldn't reach their expectations!" You could see that there were tears running down his cheeks.

You got up and began to hug him. "You know what. Your right I can't understand any of that." He began to cry even more. Between sobs he said, "T... Tell I'm a good person... I-I need you to tell me that I'm a good person." What he was saying kind of brought you to tears as well. "Even though I can be selfish and Narcissistic. Hell even self destructive. But I know that deep down imma good person and... I just need to to tell me that I'm good" you hushed him and stroked his hair as a way to calm him down. "Hey, Katsuki. Your a good person. Your one of the best people out there." That only made him cry even more. "Will you.... will you love? E-even when I lose my head like earlier" "why are you asking that? I will. Always."

That only made his cry more and more.

After that he wouldn't let you leave his room. So you were forced to say and cuddle with him as you two slept. Not like you'd complain.

Well that made me wanna cry.... I'm gonna go ahead and write another chapter in my Beauty and the bEast book now.