If you guys are wondering/ end of book Chapter.

If you guys are wondering about the last book, Wattpad was dumb and cut off some of it. Also, your guy's child, when asked who his favorite hero's are, he would say, "mommy and Daddy!" Because you guys are hero's. Mommy had to go through the pain of Grandma and Daddy is a hero because he didn't leave mommy in her time of need.

Also... I am closing the book now. Don't worry! You guys can tell me if ya'll want another one! I can make a volume two! For now, this Oneshots book has met its end. Tell me if you want it a headcanons or one shots. What's the difference? Headcanons are how I think the character would react in a certain situation. Check out some other chapters here. Also, they aren't complete chapters, they are more like small snippets of one.

Also, thank you all so much for giving this book so much love and support. You guys really did make my heart go boom.

So go ahead and tell me if you want another or not. It'll only take 3 people to convince me. And yeah I know, I ended it way earlier than others but, this book I think is better of at 40+ chapters. I don't wanna make it so overwhelmingly loooong. As for that last request about the lemon for Baku's Bday. I will Be making it so do not worry. Anyways that is about all I will be saying on the subject. Bye bye! Muah! And also...

This book made me more famous faster than I expected. This book is the first one who got more recognition than all my other books, and trust me, they were taken down for a reason. Still working on one today. Please don't read it. It was just a little nod to past me. Past me, made a 3 boom series all with 10 chapter or less of pure friskriel, and the stereotypical type to... I regretted it.

But, seeing that people (and a lot more I might add) actually also simped for Katsuki Bakugo. And it made me happy to see that my inner simp could get me famous! Anyways, thank you, and goodnight.

Again, 3 people is enough to convince me! So get on folks if you want more!