"What happened to Hails? And how did you find him?", Jihyun questioned while everybody paid close attention to him.

"We were in Hails parents house and we bid goodbyes to them. We were coming back here when on our way Hails said she could smell Taehyung and Jungkook's scent and I too smell that. So we turned into the opposite direction and towards East from where that scent was coming. When we entered inside the jungle, we saw many claws scratches, wind and fire attacks and we thought maybe Taehyung is on his ruts. But as we move forward, we saw a boy in the midst of jungle, releasing wind blades just like Taehyung. He was releasing them aimlessly, like he was trying to protect himself from something.

Hails and I was surprised when the scent got stronger and we both were sure that it was the boy that was emitting that scent. Hails use some kind of spell and she went near to that boy. She talked to him and he said that they are torturing him too much—

"Who?", Yoongi interrupted.

"Scarlets".

All of their eyes turned wide while Bogum and Jihyun cursed.

"Continue Mihyuk", Namjoon said.

"When Hails heard the name, she said that we should take him to the pack house and let Taehyung and Jungkook meet his son". Jungkook was crying by now while Taehyung was trying to control himself.

"But the moment we came near to the end of jungle, they attacked us. Hails took promise from me that I'll bring this boy here. She knew that she will die but she embrace death. She said if Hoseok was here, then he would have done the same thing and if he found out that I left one of ours behind, then he would feel ashamed and she wanted to embrace death with pride".

Silent tears rolled down from the corner of Hoseok's eyes, hearing how his mate bravely stood on the battlefield and fought for the family.

"B-but didn't you all burned him while I was unconscious?", Jungkook questioned.

Then Jihyun answered him, "didn't you just saw that the one we thought was the doctor turned out to be witch. Sasha told me that she felt the presence and we should stay on guard but I never knew that after this long they will come. And Hails sacrificed herself to give Mihyuk time to escape isn't that true Mihyuk?"

"Yes. She gave me five minutes invisibility and she said to run without turning back but on my way I heard them saying that she stilled Hoseok death by sacrificing her lifespan with a spell. That's the reason why their mark didn't erased from their necks completely that day".

"What the— wait but didn't Sasha helped him out. I— I mean we asked her the favor?", Jimin reasoned.

"Yes we asked her a favor and she said that she couldn't use a forbidden spell because to give life, she has to take one", Jihyun pressed each word. Then their eyes turned wide. So the reason Hoseok was saved that day wasn't because of Sasha but because his mate used the forbidden spell, giving her lifespan to his mate.

"If she didn't sacrificed herself then after two or three years, she would have fell severely sick and that sickness would become the cause of her death. So just because she knew she would die anyway so she wanted to make it worthwhile", Jihyun answered.

A choke cry averted their attention and it was Hoseok who was crying now. They knew that he was listening and they shared everything in front of him so that he also knows what happened to Hails. Hoseok opened his eyes but his orbs were still had that blankness that showed that he is an incomplete wolf now, a half of missing whole.