Chapter # 21

Author p.o.v

Jin gave Bogum the room besides his and Jimin's bedroom. Jihyun pouted but went to the other side. Except for Jungkook and Taehyung, everyone's room was in ground floor while both youngster were in first floor. After their knotting, they didn't sleep together.

So the moment Bogum said that both latter can sleep together, gave both youngster a satisfaction that finally they don't have to stay away from each other. They both entered in their shared room which got renovated after the chaos of the first night. Jungkook took out his clothes and took a quick shower before plopping down on the bed.

Taehyung too went to took a shower and after that he joined his mate on bed. They both were laying face to face, all the while smiling like idiots.

"Do you think that something might have changed in me?", Jungkook questioned.

Taehyung was trailing his fingers on younger's soft features. His thumb drew the outline of his lip and then he hummed in response, "I don't know the answer yet since I'm seeing you after a week now but maybe if you train then we may get the answer".

Jungkook smiled at that and then he faced the ceiling, laying straight, "Yeah you're right. It will be cool if I get the same power as you. Don't you think that?", He said excitedly.

Taehyung frowned at that and he hovered above him. "No it isn't cool and I don't want that. I'm alone causing enough destruction and this power is getting overwhelming, every passing day. I want you to be safe and if I ever get a chance to trade my powers, I'll do that".

"Hyung you think too much. It is overwhelming because you treat your power as curse. Didn't you heard Bogum Hyung, he said that Moon goddess gave this power to him to bring peace. You're a savior not a destructor. So please love yourself with your powers because that's the real you, a special you and even if I given a chance again to choose a mate, I'll still choose the you you're right now not the other version of you", Jungkook said cupping his face.

Taehyung groaned, "When I say you're the death of me, I mean that. I couldn't have a mate like you ever". With that saying he lowered his face, their lips brushed and then finally mingled together perfectly. Jungkook bit his lower lip, teasing him, making him to release a throaty moan. Taehyung's hand started roaming around younger's body. Loving the curves and dips of his body.

The kiss soon became more hot and feverish as both were being more demanding. Jungkook was the first this time to invite older to explore his caverns and Taehyung immediately pushed his way in. Their tongues were moving in sync, having a delicious rhythm. Jungkook buckled his hips to rub his groin against older.

Even the little contact was driving him crazy. Taehyung tore his mouth with a string of saliva and connected his mouth to his jaws. He peppered him with open mouth kisses which was driving younger insane. His hand were playing with his nipple through his thin fabric shirt, making younger a moaning mess. His hands were above his head, clutching desperately on his pillow.

"We should stop here before it gets hard to control myself", Taehyung rasped near his earlobe, nibbling it in the process. Jungkook moaned but nodded as he too know if older touched his one more erogenous spots, he will be turned on. They kiss one last time before cuddling to fell back to sleep.

***********

Jungkook opened his eyes on the stone bed. His hands and ankles were tied with chains, he tried to break free but the grip of chain got tightened every passing second, bruising his wrist and ankles. He understood one thing that these aren't some normal chains, otherwise he would have break free easily.