Chapter # 41

Have you ever heard that two worlds run together?? If not then now you will definitely understand what that means because even though all the boys lives under the same roof but their emotions and feelings are totally different from one another. For Taehyung and Jungkook, it's like the world has totally turned into an Eden but for Hoseok, it felt like his world crash landed and tossed upside down.

He was tormented, damaged beyond repair. He was hurting and bleeding. Maybe not visibly but from the inside, everything hurts. His heart, his soul, his wolf, everything was suffering. Till a month ago, he was happy with her mate. They were planning to have another child after so long but before any of that could happen, Moon goddess turned the table.

She took his mate, his happiness and handed him this pain and sorrow which has no end. How could he ever rise back from this darkness when he himself don't believe that a new day will come which will brighten his day and everything will fall back to it's place as it should. Because no matter what, even if sun will rise again, it will never be bright for him. Even if he try to smile or laugh again, it will be nothing but fake and shallow.

He wanted to meet his mate for one last time. He wanted to stay with her a little more. Maybe if he dies too then he could be with her again. He wanted to feel her warmth in his embrace. He wanted to hear her symphonic laugh, he wanted to see her beautiful smile and those pretty eyes that held his whole world because now when she has closed her eyes, his world has turned vague and empty. No matter how far he try to look, he only see darkness.

There's no ray of hope for him. It is funny how the man who used to be the hope for many is hopeless himself. How the man who used to lit up everyone's world has his own world totally dark and crumbling apart. Pain is the only thing that throb inside his body. He no longer feel his heart beating, he only feel a heartache because where once his heart used to reside and skips a beat, seeing her mate, now became a painful reminder that he is living without her, breathing without her and trying to make it through without her.

He never knew that his eyes could flow rivers before today as his eyes don't stop shedding tears. Even though he try to control his tears, he seems to have no control over it. He doesn't even know what is happening to him. Is he really alive? Because he felt like a walking dead body. Never in his life, he ever thought that he will be this weak and vulnerable. He pity his own self.

A month passed in a blink of an eye. He visited his mate's grave everyday and stayed there for awhile, talk to her and cry rivers like usual. Jimin secretly keep an eye on him from afar because he was still too weak and if someone attacked him then he won't be able to fight back. On the other hand, Taehyung and Jungkook were on cloud9 as as their son was accepting them and even let Taehyung trained him.

Never in his life, Taehyung felt this excited as he feel while training his son. His son was something else, he gave him a thrill and joy that he never thought he could feel. Their other two kids look them training from afar while both bickered with each other.

"Because of you dumb thickhead we are like this. Look at that little cub getting the chance to train with Daddy", Taeguk smack his brother's head.

"It's not my fault, it's your fault. If you were not too blunt and a little humble then maybe you would have a chance", Taekwon showed him his tongue.

"Why you little dog—"

"Stop it Taeguk or you will be punished", Jungkook said, coming out from the pack house.