Chapter # 19

Author p.o.v

"We should have stayed in the old pack house if we have to come here again. Why are we taking this long ride", Yoongi complained for the nth time.

"We are taking this ride so this hoe could ride him", Jimin said rolling his eyes.

Hoseok spit the water out. While others were trying hard not to react on that except Jungkook who acted like he didn't heard anything.

"Calm your horny asses down. Why the fuck you have to bring that up in the riding conversation", Jihyun huffed.

"Well both are rides, one is pleasurable every single time while other could be a pain in the ass, just like now since we are escorting hoes so they could do destruction while we will be camping in the jungle, killing mosquitoes", Jimin said with so done face.

"What do you want then? Take his place and do that destruction instead?", Jihyun said.

"Of course", Jimin answered immediately.

"Jealous hoe", Jungkook muttered.

"I could hear you fucker", Jimin retort.

All sighed seeing these two throwing sass on each other. Bragging about their mates.

"Bitch your brother aka my mate is hot in bed. He talk so dirty on bed, your mate can't even do that", Everybody looked at Yoongi's direction while Jimin was lost in explaining about his mate, proudly.

"Oh really.. You don't know about Tae then he is the most dirtiest on bed". Taehyung profusely blushed and hid his face behind his hand.

"Jungkook you should stop", Taehyung linked, squeezing his hand lightly.

"Oh really Hyung could do more than that", Jimin smirked.

"JIMIN", Yoongi said with a slight hint of warning while everybody paid close attention to what Jimin is about to reveal. "He could....", before Jimin could expose more of his sex life, Yoongi grabbed him from his nape and crashed lips on his, making every eye popped up in surprise. After few minutes Yoongi said, "You should stop here.. right?" and Jimin just nodded, still dazed.

"I'm surrounded by horny fuckers. Anyone wanna see a live porn because we are going to show that for free. Come join us . We are going to air 'Sex in Jungle'", Jihyun imitated in MC tone.

"You look so excited about it", Jin teased.