Chapter # 3

Author p.o.v

A week past since the Kim joined the pack. They started their studies in the same university as the solar pack and the moment Kim joined the university, it was like the corridor become red carpet, students become servants standing on either side and Kim's became royals walking on the red carpet. Everybody became a fan of Kim's beauty and the one grabbing the most attention was none other than the blond guy with the avatar of a bad boy. It was like his aura screams 'I'm the bad guy' and we all know out of good and cute ones, everybody wanna try to grab the bad and sexy one's attention.

The lunar pack became good friends with solar pack and Namjoon, Jin became good friends with Yoongi, Hoseok, Jimin and Jungkook. It felt like they knew them from the beginning. Taehyung was a silent person who rarely talk to anyone apart from his own pack. So nobody tries to pop his personal space bubble except for one clinging hyperactive bunny who may have vowed that he will irritate the lone tiger. Jin's dad jokes makes the atmosphere lively while Namjoon's became the God of destruction.

Soon Kim's becames the hot topic of student's cafe site. Every single thing they do become news which spread like a wildfire. Every single day the first top3 articles were about Kim's. Before it used to be Jungkook and other's that were headlines of the cafe page. Then another news became a hot topic breaking all the records of highest number of views and that were "TaeKook".

Jungkook being clingy didn't got unnoticed by the Sherlock's of the university, before everyone in the university thought that both males are good friends until someone eavesdrop their conversation and *bam* the university student's start publishing articles on the duo, to everyone's surprise, everybody was taking interest in these articles and from Kim's it's become "TaeKook" who becomes hot topic.

Jungkook and Taehyung both have common major subject that is arts and because of that they have mostly classes together. Jungkook sat beside Taehyung and pester him while the latter ignore him. Jungkook trying to butt in elder's matter and the elder totally ignoring his existence was the root of these articles.

Jungkook was in the corridor when Jimin joined him.

"Heyo bitch! You're on the news today", Jimin said with a smirk.

"Oh really? And what's the news now? Girls are getting crazy for Jungkook's muscularity again?" Jungkook said with a smirk.

"Well it's the opposite this time. It was like "Jungkook being clingy with Taehyung. Is he Bi?", "Jungkook trying to grab Taehyung's attention?", "Will we get a TaeKook ship?"

The latter choked on his saliva when he saw the articles on the cafe site. And the number of views were even more shocking. Students were commenting there and spreading the word even more.

"How the fuck that happened?" Jungkook said with a shocked face. "Don't they have any work? And what's with 'Taekook'? How do these people come up with these names?" Jungkook said not believing his eyes.