Chapter # 27

Two days already passed and Mihyuk was so into his character. Little did he know that all the boys now know the truth. Taehyung had a girl name Irene as a mate now. Actually fake mate, just to show Mihyuk and yet again the only mateless wolf is Jungkook.

"It took me months to find my fucking mate and you bitches made me mateless again", Jungkook punch harder on the punching bag, eyeing his mate who was standing on the other side while his so called mate was wiping his sweat.

"Hoe calm your hormones down. You were fucking 25/8 and it's been only two days and you're whining like it's been ages since you last had sex", Jimin huffed, lifting weight.

"I'm fucking pregnant bitch. My scenario is different. I don't want that fucker, it's the baby inside who called his father. Not my fault", Jungkook threw his hands in the air.

"Bitch fool somebody else. I'm a science student and that little fetus didn't even developed properly, yet. Don't smear your unborn child name for your sex deprivation", Jimin rolled his eyes.

Jungkook groaned but started practicing again. All the boys were in the practice area and working out when Mihyuk voice chimed, "What is my son doing?"

Everyone's attention everted to him but since Jimin was the only close to Jungkook, he answered, "Your son is sulking alpha".

"Aww and why's that?", Mihyuk pretend to think.

"He is sulking on why he didn't found his mate yet".

Taehyung's ear perked up at the mate thingie and he side eyed to see what's happening since everyone started practicing again.

"Is it really necessary to wait for a mate Dad? Can't I just marry someone on my own and stay with her", Jungkook muttered.

"Her? Are you interested in someone?", Mihyuk teased.

"N-noo.. it's not necessary that I'll have a male mate too. There are so many wolves here who have female mates", Jungkook pressed on female mate so that his mate could hear that because it's been 2 days and his mate didn't even bother to say a fucking hello.

Okay he understands that they're working on a really important plan right now but can't he be a little loose ?? Jin and Namjoon say hi hello as well. Plus he already sacrificed 100+ kisses in these past 2 days and 24 rounds of sex. At least he should be rewarded by his mate in any form for doing his job so well. Just a little heated kiss or a blowjob!! He isn't asking much right?

Jungkook's reverie broke when Mihyuk said, "Moon Goddess must be finding the world bestest mate for you who would be as special as my son".

"O c'mon Dad. I'm not special. It's not like I'm a wolf with horns", Jungkook grumped, making everyone laugh in the practice room.

"You don't know how special you are son. Don't underestimate yourself", he patted his shoulder and he hummed. Jihyun and everybody side eyed him, knowing exactly what that fucker is implying.

"Well why aren't you working on weightlifting?", Mihyuk asked.

Jimin jumped into the conversation, "C'mon alpha don't remind him that. He's already a muscular pig. We want him to focus on punches now".

Jungkook made a face, making Mihyuk laugh. "Alright alright carry on. I actually came here for a important thing". Jimin and Jungkook looked at him, confused. "Yoongi come here". When Yoongi came, he continued, "Actually I received a call from our East pack and they wanted to discuss something. I'll leave tomorrow. So everything is on your care again".

"So are you going again for this long??", Yoongi questioned.

"No I'll be back in a day", he assured.