Chapter # 13

Author p.o.v

Jungkook was shocked and hurt. Shocked because the guy he was yearning for, turned out to be his mate. Hurt because his mate doesn't wants him. But why? Isn't he a good alpha? Is he too childish? or naive? The time they had in camp trip was gold and he really thought that he had good understanding and chemistry with the older.

Doesn't he think that too? He was feeling the urge to cry but no he can't cry. He just dare older that he will make him suffer and pay 10x times more to what he had done to him. He shouldn't turn sap now. Jungkook was still in his deep thoughts when Namjoon voice came from behind,

"Jungkook wait up. Please listen to me", Namjoon plead.

He stopped on his tracks and turned around to see Namjoon coming his way.

"Hyung if you are going to say it was lie or I am misunderstanding something then please don't start. I heard it all and I saw everything from my own eyes".

"I'm not here to say any of that. I'm here to request you something".

Jungkook looked confused that the older isn't here to say to forget about everything but to request?

"Request??? For what?".

"Umm.. You said you will make Taehyung pay." Jungkook was about to interrupt when Namjoon said, "Let me finish first.. I'm not here to say to not make him realize what he did was wrong. You should do it of course because you got hurt too but Kookie Tae is an idiot. He just refuse to accept the truth. He could and he would never reject you as his mate. It's a lie".

Hearing those words give some kind of inner peace to younger but the next thing that older said made him want to fly in the sky.

"I know that he won't reject you because he wants you desperately but he isn't an ordinary wolf. He is special and so are you. He is afraid that he might hurt you or you will be used as his weakness because he wouldn't be able to control himself if something happened to you".

"I still don't get it Hyung. He made out in front of me. Who knows what he do behind my back. How am I suppose to believe what you said? Plus you said request and you are just talking about him, defending him".

"I know you want to take revenge and I won't stop you. Make out with anyone but please just don't....".

Namjoon stopped saying closing his eyes, face now a little embarrassed to took out the next word from his mouth.

"Just don't what hyung?".

"Please just don't do an intercourse with anyone".

Jungkook cheeks blazed red and so did Namjoon's. He avoided eye contact but continued.

"Tae act like he doesn't want you and he does m-makeout but he didn't had sex with anyone. The destruction you saw in woods was because you had sex with that Lala  or Lola girl. Sorry I don't remember the name. Luna called out Maxie, maybe accidentally and since Tae was trying to control his wolf and putting him away from Luna, it angered Maxie and you having sex just fueled everything. So please it's a request, take revenge but don't get carried away since Jin hyung is still hurt and we won't be able to control that if that ever happened again this soon".