Chapter # 5

Author p.o.v

After the little chat with Jimin, Jin knew exactly who that person or more appropriately mate could be. So here he was standing outside of Taehyung's room. Knocking twice before opening saying 'I'm coming in'.

Taehyung was sitting on his bed with a photo frame of his childhood. Beside him was a little younger, cute Bunny like boy was standing showing his front teeth in the picture.

When Jin came in, he immediately put that frame on his drawer. "Hello Hyung. Everything's alright?", Taehyung asked. "Well you should tell me is everything is alright or not. Or are you still going to not tell me anything?", Jin asked seriousness in his tone.

"What do you mean Hyung? I don't get it. What are you talking about?", Taehyung said a little confused.

"You found your mate. Right?".

Silence........

"I said you found your mate. Didn't you?", Jin said a little louder, still cautious so that his voice don't go out.

"I-.... What are you saying? I don't know"... Taehyung replied a little hesitant.

"I fucking said that you found your mate and you didn't tell me that. On top of it, you asked Namjoon to use his power? I'm hurt... I'm so so fucking hurt. We are always together and you still kept that a secret from me? Plus my own fucking mate didn't said a word to me", Jin said hurt evident in his voice.

"Hyung it's not like that-"

"Then what is it? What is it Tae. Tell me? Why are you doing this? Torturing him, hurting him and hurting yourself".

"I don't need a mate Hyung", Taehyung said abruptly.

"You don't need a mate huhhh? Are you fucking Kidding me? Asking Namjoon to block senses and manipulating everyone's minds here while you can fucking reject him in an instant, you chose to block the fucking senses and YOU'RE FUCKING SAYING YOU DON'T NEED A MATE??, Jin growled.

"I-i need time to reject him. I'm trying to find a right timing to do that..", Taehyung said hesitantly.

"Okay fine... We will see it. Plus let's see for how fucking long you can play this hide n seek's game of yours. Sooner or later he will find out that you're his fucking useless mate", Jin taunt.