Chapter # 39

"I hate you Eomma. I hate you so much. Why you gave me birth, if you want me to become a scapegoat? Just why??", He screamed.

Jungkook woke up, covered in sweat, blowing heavy breathes, looking at his surroundings. He grabbed the glass of water from the side table and drank all in one go. He rubbed his forehead and sighed loudly. A soft knock on his door, broke his reverie.

"Are you alright Papa?", Taekwon asked in low voice.

And his worries washed away when he saw his son, looking the exact young version of Taehyung and him. He has Taehyung's eyes while his smile is same as his.

"Yeah I am fine. Just feeling a little exhausted because of humidity in my room", he smiled, looking at his son.

"But your room is chilling cold Papa", he said. Younger's smile disappeared hearing upon his son's words. Taekwon came inside the room, closing the door behind.

He took his father's hand between his, "You are looking so tired lately Papa and you look so absent-minded as well", he caressed his hand with his thumb.

"I hate you Eomma. I hate you so much"

"Taekwon am I a bad parent to you?", Jungkook said looking straight on his son's eyes.

"What are you saying Papa. You're the best", he hugged younger tightly. "I love you so much Papa. Actually you are the best Mom in the world", he teased Jungkook since he knows how much younger hate being called a Mom.

Jungkook smiled, returning the hug,"For once, I'm happy to hear that". Taekwon smiled as well. Taeguk barge in the room with Taehyung. "Eww why are you hugging him Papa", Taeguk raised her brow.

"Don't eww me and Papa said I'm the best among the two of us", he took his tongue out.

"You little", Taeguk made a face and ran after Taekwon. Jungkook laughed looking at his children going after each other's neck.

"You alright baby?", Taehyung asked pecking his lips.

"Yeah I am", he smiled.

"Please help me. Don't abandoned me. What have I ever do to you??"

"Stop", Jungkook screamed, putting his hands on his ears.

"What happened?", Jin and Jimin came running. Taehyung was surprised to see younger this distracted and uncomfortable but what he was worried about the most was the thing he was hiding.

"Y-yeah I'm alright. I just need some rest. Please let me sleep".

The three latter nodded and left the room. "I think he is hiding something", Jimin said.

"Yeah it's been a week and he is behaving.... Weird", Jin said.

Taehyung was silently listening because even when Jungkook didn't open about things with him, he definitely share that with Jin and Jimin. But this time, they were all clueless and that wasn't a good sign. Their attention diverted towards the entrance when they saw Yoongi dragging the children in, by their ears.

"Ouch sorry", Taekwon pouted.

"It was his fault", Taeguk huffed.