Chapter # 32

They ran towards West in full speed as Yoongi broke the invisible barricades from their way. But the moment they got near West, Taehyung lost the link with Jungkook. He tried again and again but nothing. All he wanted was just an assurity that his mate is fine. That he is doing alright but he only got silence in return which made him more aggressive.

The moment they crossed the West border, they were ambushed by rogue vampires and werewolves. They were so many in numbers and they tried to circled them so that they could Attack them.

"Do not kill the vampires, suck their blood first. It will help you in recovery", Jihyun linked all as he jumped above the tree. They all nodded and Namjoon howled, they all transformed into their defensive form, ripping the heads of wolves like they were made of paper while sucking the blood out of vampires and then ripping them apart.

The abandoned silent jungle turned into battle ground, blood shedding, screaming and flesh ripping sound echoed in the atmosphere. They never like violence because they always believe that everything can be solved with peace but after hearing about Jihyun's father, they know that peace isn't an option and they will be fool if they tried this stupid stunt because if they die, they will die with the whole pack and they don't want to sacrifice a single soul.

Their teamwork was outstanding. If one was holding a vampire then the other was beating the shit out of them while Jihyun alone was killing the werewolves like he was killing mere flies. The closer they got to the palace, the more vampires and wolves came to attack them.

Jihyun linked all and they tried to cleared a way for Taehyung to sneak inside the palace but things were getting messy and it got more messier when witches showed up. They all retreated backward making the witches smirk in pride but in the next moment, a huge ball of fire was released straight in witches direction and before they could do anything or nullify his power, they all were on fire, screaming and crying and trying to escape from the fire but Taehyung kept releasing the fire, resulting into burning them into ashes.

Jihyun ran after the witches who were trying to cast a spell. They were doing really good so far but they all were still so focused, because they can't afford any distraction for now because that one distraction could cost them their life.

----------------------------

"They have entered in our territory and it's just matter of time before they entered in the palace", a woman said.

"What are all those stupid wolves and vampires doing?", Kaido questioned, disappointed.

"They are there ummm actually they all are really powerful. They're killing them like they are insects in their path", the woman answered, hesitant.

"What?", He growled, making the woman flinched.

"Calm down brother. So what about your other fellows Jennie? What are they doing?", Samuel asked calmly.

"Actually that boy(Jungkook) said the truth. That special wolf (talking about Taehyung but they didn't know that it's Taehyung. They assume that it's Yoongi) had attacked them with the fire and burned them. They're still trying to make a comeback", she answered him.

(A/N: They all see an illusion in battlefield because of Jihyun's power since he is a nux he created an illusion so when Taehyung released the power, they thought it was Yoongi)