Chapter # 31

The thing they feared about, finally happened. Jungkook was gone. Right from under their noses. 4 hours passed and Taehyung was constantly trying to link younger but to his dismay, he couldn't contact him. The once cheerful and bubbly atmosphere turned into gloomy one.

Everyone of them was serious and silent. After what feels like ages, Jin made a throat clearing noise, catching everyone's attention.

"What??", Jihyun eyed.

"Jihyun...umm.. you didn't said anything about your father..." Jihyun raised his brow questionably and Jin added, "Actually Mihyuk said your father is no more.. of course we didn't believe him but what—" before he could continue Jihyun answered him,

"That fucker said the truth. He is no more. Order tricked him but I won't let his sacrifice go in vain", Jihyun glared into nothing in particular.

Their eyes widened again. Jihyun asked, "I told you to take care of Mihyuk. You were 8 and he was 1".

"We were arguing with him and we didn't know what happened next. I mean if we were fighting then we would have killed him", Jin said.

Jihyun rose his brow then Hoseok jumped in, "I felt the same heavy aura like before. It was like a fog but I couldn't see anything in particular. We were arguing and he said we are already too late and before any of us could register, we all were paralyzed in our position and in the next second we saw men and women circling us in cloaks, they whispered something in our ears and before we could transform or do something, we all fainted".

"That bitch...", Jihyun hissed.

"They were setting a trap for months. The first time we felt the presence, they started their magic circle. This is the reason why we couldn't do anything", Bogum sighed.

"I know I shouldn't be asking this but Jihyun your father was really strong then how did that happened? Are they really that strong that—" before Jimin could say anything further, Jihyun cut him,

"In order to make me a nux, he had to sacrifice himself. They think my old man was an idiot, a weakling but they don't know why he die that easily". Everybody nodded this time, joining all the puzzle pieces.

"We have the strongest force in our side. They maybe strong but they're old now. It's a new era and a new arc. It's our time and I'll show them who they just called a weakling", Jihyun blink his eyes ever so slowly.

"Taehyung can you link with Jungkook?", Bogum asked.

"I'm trying", he gritted out, hand fisted so tight that his knuckles turn white.

"I think we should move and Tae keep trying to link with him", Namjoon said.

"Y'all remember the plan right?" , Jihyun eyed and everybody nodded. They all transformed into their wolf form , calling out their fellow pack members. All of them ran towards the West while Jihyun tried contacting Sasha.

They were near the border, when Jihyun stopped them all. "Why you stopped us?", Jimin questioned.

"Move a little backward. There are invisible barriers", Jihyun answered. "Yoongi", he called out and he nodded. Soon Yoongi howled and they saw something like glass shattering in front of them. Yoongi ran in straight direction and howl and one after another a glass like wall broke, giving the others a chance to move forward without any difficulty. They were surprised to see Yoongi's power because it's the first time they saw that.