Chapter # 14

Author p.o.v

Jungkook passed out in Taehyung's arm because of his strong pheromones. He felt so dizzy and numbed that he didn't knew when his eyes closed. The strong scent of his mate is quite intimating and alluring for him and since in wolf culture, after you find out who your mate is, you don't waste time and claim as yours what's belongs to you but because they have this little bet still going on, none of them is giving up.

Before Jungkook had the upper hand but after that day now Taehyung has upper hand on younger. He can't deny that his wolf is craving for older's touch but how can he just let himself laid when he is the one who challenge him in the first place. Their torturous game become more like a live porn for everyone around them, excluding intercourse and wild kisses of course but they don't miss a chance to tease each other.

Since being a man has one disadvantage that they can't hide their arousal like women. On top of that being a wolf add the cherry on top of their suffering because when a wolf is aroused, they release mating pheromones which become quite impossible to hide from other wolves. They both make each other arouse and then next moment ran away. Just like a child ringing a doorbell and running away.

Jungkook feel quite proud and giddy to have Taehyung as his mate and He went to woods everyday just to see his mate's little destruction work which was evident there.

"Do you still visit the woods to meet me?", A voice chimed from behind. Jungkook doesn't even have to look to see who that person is. His lips curved a little from the corner but he hide his smile and turned back with a boredom face.

"I'm regretting that I have you as my mate", Jungkook said rolling his eyes. Before he could register anything properly, he flew in Taehyung's arm so hard that he yelped.

"What the-" His mouth ran dry when he saw his mate face only inches apart. His hands snaking around on his tiny waist while Jungkook's hands were on Taehyung's chest. He could feel the warmth beneath his fingertips, his firm hard muscles which were  heaving up and down with his breathing and if we say that he badly wanted to close that distance between them then it wouldn't be lie.

3 weeks has pass since their little game but they didn't come as close as locking lips but every single passind day, they are breaking one wall between them and since they're face to face and chest to chest, a small voice keep whispering on his ear why not break that one more wall too. He was staring at his mate's cherry lips which were looking quite inviting. He licked his lips while Taehyung whispered, "Oh really Babe. You are regretting it?".

His warm breath brushes all over his face and Jungkook just lost his voice. He whispered a small 'Yeah' which was hardly audible but since Taehyung has wolfie ear he heard it clearly. He squeeze younger's waist which made younger moan. He immdediately put his hand on his mouth to hide his blushing face. Taehyung took his hand on his and softly peppered kisses on his hands.

"You have so many erogenous points muffin. It will be  quite an adventure to explore your body", He husked seductively and saying that his dirty little talk making him having so many dirty fantasies, wouldn't be a lie. 

"Well who said that I'm going to let you touch me?", Jungkook huffed without thinking properly when his one hand is on older's shoulder and other on his chest and he is in embrace of older. Taehyung smirked and croaked a brow which made younger realize how stupid of a thing he just said. Jungkook tried moving away from him and yet again he flew back on Taehyung's arm. 'Fucking stupid powers',  Jungkook thought.