-14-

- 4 months later -
   (Y/n) hasn't come back. I checked the whole school before we left. We fought the mastermind. All six of us. Makoto, Kyoko, Toko, hiro, Hina and me.

" Hey...it's okay.." Hina told me. "She's gone...but she's here..." She told me pointing to my heart. I nodded. Makoto opened the door and we left.

   Honestly, this was a terrifying experience. I lost a lover and I also gained a tiny crush on Makoto. Am I gay? I don't know. But he's taken by Kyoko. NO need to interfere on their love. We all walked out in the tragic, terrifying outside world. It was...scary.

              Time skip to a year hehe

Us future foundation members are helping the whole Towa City from these children. Toko FINALLY found a new lover. Who is Komaru Naegi. I still think about (y/n) but I don't like to because I tear up every time.

    I was walking, cleaning up Towa City a bit before I left to leave to go to another city. Makoto and them were packing up. While I was cleaning I heard a noise behind me. I turned around to see Monokuma. "HUH?!" He then hit my head with baseball bat and I was blacked out.

---------
To all the people who read my book That Little Dork you know what that last part means 😏

  Make sure to read my other book if you didn't! It I basically a the second part to this book 😂

I hope you liked this story! I really much did enjoy it and yes...I made the reader die...very scary I know.

   I hope this wasn't too short because there's some that are like 5 chapters long so idk jwjajjsjd

TikTok: noonelikesmelol
Snapchat: wendiekerr282