-17-

I was here. I was finally here. After hours of walking I was here right now in this moment. I got chills up my spine...this doesn't sit right with me. I'm getting the exact feeling of fear, scared and overwhelmed. This is for everyone I there. I want to be the hero I am. I save at least 1000 people out there, I can save these people, too. I can do it. I took a deep breath, and stepped inside the property.

    I felt what I felt when I first stepped on it. Dizzy, nauseous and......blackness.

    I woke up on a bed. I was in my dorm. I was in here. I was a part of the game. Again. This is crazy. I stepped off my bed and then saw the bear.

    "Welcome back! Ahhh, (y/n). The ultimate Hero." He said. "Wait? Hero?" I asked . "Well we made a deal didnt we?" He asked. That's right, I made a deal if I killed someone, he would change my ultimate. I was now the Ultimate Hero. This made me a little bit happy.

  I stood up straight and cleared my throat, "Well first of all, thank you for not breaking that deal. And uh, what are my clothing options?" I asked. "What you're wearing right now." He answered. I was relieved.

    "Well, you now have your e-handbook and you already know what to do. Now, may you follow me to the gym please?" He asked. "Why?" I question. "I want to show everyone our new member!" He answered. I suddenly got nervous. "O-okay." I replied. He started walking to the gym and I hid behind walls so no one would see me.

     While we were walking, monokuma started talking, "By the way, I like the glow up." He said. "Uh thanks?" I said. "No problem." He replied. "So, who are you? " I asked. "I'm monokuma!" He answered. "Did they find out who the mastermind was?" I asked. "Yes, last time. But I am new. " he replied. "Okay. Why are you doing hybrid?" I asked. "Because it's fun. I was a huge fan of you last game." He answered. I huffed.

     We finally made it to the gym and he forced me behind a wall. He called all students to the gym. I was terrified. But I'll do what I do best; be a hero.

      Once everyone was in, I looked around behind the curtain, and I saw him standing there. He looked so handsome and tall. His eyes were just as pretty as I remembered. I'm back , baby.

    "Ahem! You may be wondering why I brought you here. No, I didn't not change any rules or the motive, BUT! I have something better. I surprise. A long lost friend, or in other cases, lover. Now , please welcome back, Not the Ultimate Murderer, but the Ultimate Hero! (Y/n) (L/n)!" He said. He grabbed my arm and dragged me across the stage.

    I heard gasps across the crowd. I stood up and rubbed my arm because he grabbed it hard. I looked up and looked at everyone. I looked at everyone individually, until I came across him.

    We made eye contact. We were both nervous as hell. I looked back at Monokuma and he said "Well, go on! Leave! Kill!" He disappeared and left me on stage by myself. Then, I heard someone I heard someone in the crowd, "Excuse me! Move! This person is important!" It was Makoto.

   "OMG! I though you were dead!! Everyone did!" He said. I laughed nervously. "Okay well, hey I'm alive I guess..." I replied. "You're the girl who got two punishments!" A guy with purple hair said. "Y-yeah. That's me-" I finally walked down the stage and walked through the crowd and stopped in front of him.

   He stood up straight and looked at me weird, like I changed. I did, but it wasn't bad...I hope.

    "I knew you were still alive." He said. I smiled and so did he. I ran for a big hug and he hugged me back. I felt more safe than ever. I haven't had this feeling in so long. I'm so glad he's safe.

    We let go and Kyoko came up to me. "What even happened?" She asked. "I hid in a warehouse for uhh....how long has it been? Doesn't matter I guess. But uh, yeah and while I playing games monokuma came in contact with me and told me you guys were here. I knew I had to come back, even if it was risky." I answered. "Well, thank you." She replied. "No problem. And don't think we won't make it out of here, because we will. I'm the Ultimate Hero, it's my job to save you." I said.

    "The Ultimate Hero? Where did that come from?" Byakuya asked. "I save over 1000 people during the tradegy. The warehouse where I stay at, is where all of them are. They have their own rooms. And so, I guess that's why I got it." I answered. "That's impressive." He replied. I smiled.

   "Now, what are we working with? Is it the same thing as last time?" I asked. "Pretty much." Hina said. She seemed kind of sad. I did notice Sakura wasn't here....

    I sighed. "Okay, so it won't be all that easy...wait!" I said. I looked in my pockets, my knife was still here!! I took it out and everyone backed up, "that's offensive. I just have it to protect myself." I say. They all walked closer. "I'm surprised he didn't take that from you." Byakuya said. "Same." I replied.

    There was something off with Byakuya, he was a bit strange. I'll ask him about it later.

    Just then, the nighttime announcement came on. Night already? Oh well. After that, we all went to our dorms, well, except me and Byakuya. We waited until everyone was in their dorms.

     We stepped in front of each other. He looked down and grabbed my hands. "I missed you." He said. "I missed you too." I replied. "Would you like to stay in my dorm tonight?" He asked. "I'd love to." I replied. He smiled and a did I. He then pulled me into a soft, warm kiss. I sank in and felt his hot breath from his nose on my cheek. We let go and went in his dorm.

    We layed down and went under the blankets. I cuddled up to him and slowly fell asleep. I was happy again.