-9-

I was really tired and a bit feared as I was lying down on the couch. Byakuya was now reading another book as he sat at the table closest to me. I let out a big sigh from frustration and began to shake. Why was I shaking so much? My heart was beating fast as well. I got up and went to the kitchen to grab some iced coffee.

    While I was pouring some french vanilla creme in my tell glass Byakuya entered with his book by his side. He stood next to me and grabbed a mug from the cupboard above our heads. He turned to coffee machine on and waited. I put the milk away and began stirring with my metal spoon.

   He poured the coffee in his mug and turned his head to me. "You're quiet. And shaky." He says. "Uh..yeah sorry about that. I don't know why but I'm very scared. Something tells me monokuma has something....planned. I don't know, like revenge on me escaping my execution?" I said. Byakuya sighed a bit, "I don't think you have anything to worry about. If he does ever try to do something, I bet you could survive. That execution was pretty brutal and well, you survived. So, don't worry about it." He said walking away in a huff. I shook my head and took a sip out of my tall glass of iced coffee, "He's right..." I told myself and walked away.

     I finished my iced coffee and then left the dining hall. I went to my dorm, closed the door and ran to my bed. I plopped face first onto my pillow and my body was last. I let out a big sigh and just lyed there. After a while I heard monokuma's laugh. Oh no.

    "Puhuhuhu...you really think this is over? I'm not done with you. Nor will I ever be. I want to put you through thick and thick. Harsh and hard. Nicnicnicnic...." And after that, a huge metal claw dragged me out of my dorm and dragged me through the whole school. I was then pulled down onto a chair and got tied up by tape and rope. I was sweating, scared and I was out of breath. I tried to stick my tongue out to loosen the tape off my face but there was just so many layers I couldn't.

              ( Yuh, this is going to be a scene with blood and all. So TRIGGER WARNING!)

    Monokuma walked up to me and slashed my face with his claws. I let out a scream from underneath my tape. "Tomorrrow, you are going to preform a little song. Puhuhu....let's just say...you're going to do all of the victims executions.... tomorrrow...it's Sayaka Maizono's unused execution. But I out a little twist to it. I pick a song for you. Do you know Prom Queen by Beach Bunny? One of my favorites! PUHUHUHU!" He then disappeared. This was weird. Why so I have to preform? And why Sayaka's unused execution? I don't even sing that much-

       I woke up to monokuma slapping me. Ouch. "Get ready!!" He said. He untied me, gave me an electric guitar , and then the metal claw grabbed my waist. I then heard an announcement telling everyone to go to the gym. Oh god, were they going to watch me?!

     A few minutes past and I then was dragged into a hallway and pulled onto the gym stage. I looked around and saw a tall meter next to me. I looked at my feet then the ceiling. I then saw about 100 knives above my head. "What the?" I asked. Monokuma then appeared in front of me. I looked in front to where everyone was. They were all tied up in chairs row by row looking up at me. Byakuya was in front row, middle.

   "Ahem! Welcome to (Y/N) (L/N) performance! She is going to be singing a very special song! If she doesn't sing that good and if she's not loud enough....then all of these knives will fall down and KILL HERRR PUHUHUHU!!" He yelled. I then flipped him off behind his back. Everyone ten was breathing loudly. Byakuya looked scared but was trying to hide it. I do t really know how to play the electric guitar...but I know a few chords. And those chords go with the song perfectly. "START YOU LITTLE BRAT!" Monokuma said jumping in front of the stage and he grabbed popcorn. I sighed. But I started to play.

Shut up, count your calories I never looked good in mom jeans.
Wish I , was like you blue-eyed Blondie, perfect body.

Maybe I should try harder, you should lower your expectations.
I'm no quick-curl barbie, I was never cut out for prom queen.
If I get more pretty, do you think he will like me?

Dissect my insecurities, I'm a defect, surgical project.
It's getting hard to breathe, there's plastic wrap in my cheeks.
Maybe I should try harder, you should lower your beauty standards.
I'm no quick-curl barbie, I was never cut out for prom queen.

If I'm pretty, will you like me?
They say beauty, makes boys happy.

I then looked over to the meter and it was almost out. I got wide eyed and sang louder.

I've been stARVING myself , carving skin until my bones are showing.

Teach me how to be okay, I don't wanna downplay my emotions.

I looked at the meter and it was so close to empty.

They say beUTY IS PAIN!
You'll only be happy if you look a certain way.

I them played the electric guitar louder and I raised my voice. The meter was almost full.

I WANNA BE OKAY!

I WANNA BE Okayy.

   I then finished and the meter was full. I was out of breath. Then, monokuma took a hammer and bashed the meter until it was empty. "Oops...did I do that?" He said and all of the knives came falling down on me. They stabbed my arms and legs and stomach and back. None on my head surprisingly. Everyone gasped. "GET HER OUT OF THERE!" Makoto yelled. Byakuya was trying to get out of the chair as I fell to my knees in pain. "Ow!" I yelled. "Puhuhu!" The metal claw then grabbed me and dragged me to the room again. I heard everyone scream as I got pulled.

   I was in the chair again. Monokuma walkers up to me and said "Nice performance. I will let you go, then the day after tomorrow....be prepared...." I was breathing heavily and I was in so much pain. He took the knives out of my body and pushed me out of the room into the dorm hallways. I lyed on the floor as I groaned loudly in pain. I got up and stumbled to the nurses room.