-10-

I kept tripping in the dorm halls and I was getting dizzy. I fell on the ground and just lyed there helpless. I was crying and my breathing was unsteady.

I was lying on the floor for about an hour without anyone even noticing. Blood was spilling out and I was getting dizzy. I closed my eyes shut in pain as I was trying to shout for help. "H-help!" I shouted. I then heard footsteps, it was Byakuya. Why was he alone, though?

He ran over to me and knelt down. He looked normal but was breathing a little heavier. "We need to get you to the nurse room." He said. "You t-think?" I said. He then reached out his arms and lifted me up. He carried me to the nurse room, but on the way we saw the others.

"(Y/N)!" Hina YELLED and everyone looked me and Byakuya's way. Everyone gathered around which made Byakuya stop because everyone was in the way. "Do you mind? I'm trying to take her to the nurse room." He growled. "Oh yeah sorry, uh you do that we'll be right behind you!" Makoto said. We then all went to the nurse room.

Byakuya placed me down carefully onto the hospital bed. He grabbed all of these things out of cupboards and drawers. He then wrapped bandage wrap around all the places I was stabbed and did it tight.

"Ow." I said. He looked at me and said, "it will only help the blood from spilling out, you've already lost so much. You're lucky I found you." He said. "Why were you alone?" I asked. "The others went their separate ways while I went to go look for you on my own. Their stupidity wouldn't have found you anyway." He answered. "Hey we're not stupid!" Hina yelled. "Says the one who said that the toaster wasn't working when it was really plugged out." Celestia Said. Hina growled at that.

After Byakuya wrapped me up, he connected me to an IV. After that he put a blanket over me. I smiled at him. He didn't smile back because the others were looking.

Everyone said their goodnight's and they left. Byakuya was last and waited until everyone left. He closed the door and walked up next to my bed and sat down. "Hi." I said. "Hi. Nice performance." He said. I sighed and shut my eyes in embarrassment. "I'm not the type to sing not was I ever." I pointed out. "You're a pretty good singer." He said placing his hand over mine. I blushed and smiled at him. He smiled back and got up. "Well, see you tomorrow. I will be back to get on you early in the morning. Goodnight." He said walking away. "Goodnight. Thank you." I said. "No need to thank me." He says closing the door behind him. I looked up to the ceiling and slowly closed my eyes.

I woke up to Byakuya waking me up. "The morning announcement came on I'm surprised you didn't wake up to it. " He said. "Oh.." I said. I attempted to sit up but Byakuya layed me back down. "You need rest." He said. "But...I'm hungry." I said. He smirked. "Which is why I made you breakfast." He said. "You? Made Me? Breakfast? Huh?" I asked. "Yes, I'll feed it to you since your arms are still healing." He says. I clearly showed like 25 emotions in a minute because Byakuya chuckled. "I know what you're thinking, I know it's might be strange but you can't starve. Now listen I've never fed anyone before so be patient with me." He says. I nodded as he fed me a piece of pancake. "Mmmm." I said. "I made them myself." He says. "WHAT?!" I shouted. He jumped up. "Jesus!" He screamed. I started laughing a lot that my face turned red.

"Anywayyyy...I'm sorry if I scared you but these are so good!" I said.
"That's alright." He says. "It's my first time making pancakes, I found a cook book and followed directions. I guess I didn't do too bad." He says. "It should first time making pancakes? I don't believe you." I said sarcastically. He grinned and fed me another piece.

After I was done my pancakes , Byakuya stood up and grabbed the plate for the table next to the bed. "Well, I'm going to wash this. Stay safe, Monokuma came to my dorm last night and said he wasn't done with you.....it got me worried. So whatever happens, stay right here until I get back." He said walking out the door. Monokuma went to his dorm last night? That's weird.

I stared at the ceiling for a bit. I was waiting for Byakuya to come back. After looking at the ceiling for so long, Monokuma arrived. "Uh... Byakuya!" I shouted. "Awww....you think Byakuya is going to save you from me? HA! Not going to happen kiddo! Puhuhuhu!" And that's when I heard Byakuya walk in. "I heard you yell-" He noticed Monokuma at the end of my bed. Byakuya looked at me then back at Monokuma. "Do you mind if I borrow her for a moment?" Monokuma asked. "Yes. I do, indeed mind. " Byakuya answered. "Eh, your opinion doesn't matter." Monokuma said dragging me off the bed. I clenched my arms over my stomach because I was still in pain from my injury. "Ow!" I said. Byakuya ran over to me and got a grip of my stomach and pulled me off Monokuma's shoulder. Monokuma sighed and took out a remote control. At that moment, the giant metal claw grabbed me. And before it took me I face palmed and said, "Shit." And I was dragged away.

I was put into a cage. "Huh?" I thought out loud. The cage was locked. Hm. I sat down and just stood there. I heard a door open and lots of feet were coming my way. It was everyone. "Huh?" They all said and then they were also dragged by metal claws and strapped down into chairs facing little ol' mein the cage. I waved. They sighed. "Well well well folks , we are here again!! (Y/n) didnt die! But this time she will! PUHUHUHU!" Monokuma announced. I was then dragged by a chain by the throat and got lifted up. Then a baseball thrower appeared.

" Uh sir I thought you said the victims unused executions...?" I said. "Oh, I changed my mind. " He said. "Oh, once I get my hands on you I will put your stupid metal claws and shove it up your-" a baseball flung at my stomach before I could finish. "Ah fuck!" I yelled. "Is that all you got?" I asked. "Nope. " He answered. "Good."

Baseballs were thrown at me with lots of power. The pressure and the pain was so intense it was all happening so fast. My life kept flashing before my eyes and I was just really sore. After 10 minutes of torture it was finished, the chain let go and I dropped down. I was breathing heavy as blood kept gushing out everywhere. Monokuma opened the cage and he walked in. "Just checking to see if she's dead guys, no worries!" He said. He then was above me and I looked at him."WHAT?! YOURE NOT DEAD?!" He screamed. I got up and when I did so much pain flowed everywhere around my body. I groaned a bit but stumbled to the door, "Phew, that was close." I said opening the door. Everyone was then let go of the chairs. Byakuya ran over to me along with the others. "Why am I the one with the bad luck." I said to Byakuya. He shrugged and then lifted me up. He carried me somewhere that I didn't even know at this point.

It turns out he was taking me to his dorm. He opened the door and walked in. He closed the door and locked it. He walked over to his bed and placed me carefully on his bed. "Dude these are white sheets and I'm bleeding like crazy." I said to him. "I don't care." He said walking to his bathroom. "Hm...it's not nighttime yet...get a shower. " He demanded. "Bro, why you have to push me?" I asked. "Please stop calling me slangs, and just go you're dirty. Then I will place some bandages over the cuts when you are done." He grabbed a towel and gave it so me. I slowly got out of bed and walked over to the bathroom. I slowly closed the door while looking at Byakuya. He was taking his suit off. Eh, I shouldn't be stalking....unless.

I kept looking and he was buttoning down his shirt. I felt like this wasn't right but you know, I had the urge. He took his shirt off and he was now shirtless. I got a good peek and NOODLE BOYFRIEND WAS RIPPED! BRUH! I blushed while looking at him. He turned around to face means saw me. I closed the door quickly and started the shower.