-8-

I spent the rest of the day in my bed. I asked monokuma if he could get me some sweatpants instead of wearing these jeans all day. He hesitated but gave me some anyway. I put them on and just chilled in bed.

   I hated what I did back there. I really did hate it. Yeah, I'm with Byakuya now and all but...I didn't want to kill my family again. But, if I didn't I wouldn't be alive and me and Byakuya wouldn't have been together. I started to cry because I didn't want to be a murderer. I wanted to be something else. Just not that, please.

    I fell asleep after a while of crying. I got so tired and my eyes and throat were sore. I was exhausted.

    I woke up in the middle of the night.  I couldn't sleep well. I got up and grabbed my sewing kit. I took two pins and left my dorm.

     I walked to Byakuya's dorm and started picking his lock. Monokuma arrived. "Are you planning a murder?" I jumped up and looked back to him. I laughed, "No." I said. I continued picking the lock. "Okayyyyy... " He said and disappeared.

    Click. It opened. I opened his door slowly and snuck in. I quietly shut his door. I laid the pins down on the nightstand next to him. I then crawled next to him and snuggled him. He moved a bit but I don't think he woke up. I closed my eyes and went to sleep.

    I woke up and remembered that I wasn't in my dorm. I looked up and saw Byakuya still sleeping. It was 6:57 and the morning announcement was going to off in three minutes. I soon realized that i was laying on Byakuya's stomach. I poked it and giggled. I don't know why I did that but I did anyway. It wasn't squishy either. It was hard as rock.

     Three minutes passed and the morning announcement came on. Byakuya woke up and he jumped. I giggled and sat up. "Did I get drunk last night?!" He asked. I looked at him weirdly. "..no?" I said. He let out a sigh. "Then how did you get in here?" He asked. "Oh, I woke up in the middle of the night and was sad so I decided to pick your lock. And so I came in and snuggled you!" I said with a smile. "We snuggled?" He asked. I nodded. He sighed. "Okay well I can't get mad." He said. He then got up and opened his closet. He picked his suit and went to the bathroom. I got up, too, and went to my dorm to get ready.

    I did my everyday routine and went to the dining hall. I made my special iced coffee and went to my favorite piece of furniture in this school; my beautiful couch.

   I sat around and watched as everyone arrived to the dining hall. They were all guessing what the motive was. Byakuya walked in and went to the kitchen. He came out a few minutes later with a hot cup of coffee.

    "Hey, (Y/N)! WHAT do you think the motive is going to be?" Hina asked. "Hmm...I'm guessing something to bribe us. I to getting excited and immediately trying to plan a murder in or heads. Monokuma could do something like that....hmmm...now it got me thinking about something like money maybe? I'm not sure. It could be anything at this point." I said. "You've got a diamond mind." Kyoko Said. I smiled.

    "Ahem. Could all Hopes peak academy students go to the gym immediately." We all got up and left the dining hall and walked to he gym.

    We all stood in front of the stage. Monokuma stood behind the podium and shushed everyone. "Todays motive is brought to you by...." A while stack of cash piled up and monokuma looked like he as getting buried. He then jumped on top of the stack. "Told ya." I said. Byakuya smirked.

"MONEYYYYYY!" Monokuma yelled. "Whoever kills someone and gets away with it, you will win all of their money!" I looked over at Byakuya, then Celeste, then Yasahiro. I knew they all liked money. Their reactions weren't noticeable. So I just looked back at monokuma.  "Now, I'm expecting one of you to kill." He said looking down at me. "Hey, why are you looking at me?" I asked. "Well you are the Ultimate Murderer...puhuhuhu." he said. "Does it look or sound like I want to be? No. I don't have any type of interest in my Ultimate." I said. "Well...you better use it! Because you could win! You have the skills." He Said. "Well, boo hoo it's not happening." I replied. "Hmph." He said. I stuck my tongue out at him and he growled.

    "You used to bey favorite but now you're just annoying. Go back to being quiet." He said. I laughed. "Tch..that would be breaking your rules. And when you break the rules, you die. I don't want that anymore." I told him. "Oh yeah, that's reminds me, your supposed to be dead! I told you it wasn't over. Because it's not!" He said. "I'm so scared, I'm shaking!" I said sarcastically. Byakuya chuckled. "You better stop talking back to your principal!" He warned. "Or what? You're going to growl? Going to scratch me with your bear claws? I'm sorry but you don't look like the principal type. You look like a toy a four year old would want." I said. Everyone giggled. "Grrr....I've had enough of you!" He said. "Okay? So? What are you going to do? Threaten to kill me, try to execute me and lose again? I don't think you want to humiliate yourself again. You'll look bad." I said.

    He walked down and grabbed my sweater. "Listen here you brat, you're going to die soon. I hope somebody kills you before I do." He said. "Hurry up and talk. My back hurts from how short you are." I said. "YOU MAKE ME MAD, WOMAN!" he yelled. He let go and disappeared. I laughed. Byakuya came up behind me. "Well done." He said. "Thank you!" I said. He smirked and we all walked back to the dining hall.