-12-

Oh no, what did I just agree to? I...I promised I wouldn't kill anyone! I didn't want to do this! I don't care, tell the whole world that I'm the Ultimate Murderer! I DONT CARE! PLEASE NO!

    "Oh? You agree. It's a deal then. If you don't do it. Byakuya and the rest go....bye bye. Puhuhuhu!" He said and disappeared. NO I DIDN'T WANT THEM TO DIE! Then that means when I do this....I have o make it obvious. But not too obvious. Let's do this. Am I ready to die? No. But if it's for Byakuya's sake....I'll do it.

   Monokuma let me leave the cage and go to the dining hall. Byakuya was there. He was sitting down a shaking nervously. He looked up at me and his eyes got big. He got up and ran over to me. He then hugged me. I flinched. Don't do this now , Byakuya. You're going to make me cry!

  I hugged back tight. We let go and he placed his hands on my cheeks. "Are you okay? Did he do anything?" He asked. "Uh... n-no..." I said my voice shaking. He noticed but didn't say anything.

   I decided to spend the whole day with Byakuya, before I did my work. I planned to kill Hifumi. He was annoying and a little scaredy cat.

    The nighttime announcement came on. I walked Byakuya back to his dorm. "Goodnight." He said turning away to open his door. I didn't let go of his hand, I just pulled him in front of me again. "Uh.." he said. I then kissed him. He flinched at first but then sunk into it. He grabbed my waist and I wrapped my arms around his neck. We let go and we turned red. "Uh...sorry about that....." I apologized. "No need to apologize. It was....nice." he said letting go of my waist and looking away. "Heh...well... um... goodnight!" I said. "Yeah, goodnight." He answered and went in his dorm.

    I waited until everyone went in their dorms. I said goodnight to everyone and went in my dorm to grab supplies.

    My plan was to pickpocket Hifumi's door. I grabbed a knife from the kitchen earlier. I would walk in and cover his mouth with tape and...you know the rest. I will cover up some evidence but leave some for everyone to get clues.

    I grabbed a needle from my sewing kit and left. When I got to Hifumi's dorm, I started to pickpocket his door quietly. When I got it unlocked I walked in. Hifumi was snoring and his lamp was still on. I looked around and saw....a cosplay? Huh? I ignored it and unraveled some tape, ran up to him and wrapped his mouth right quick. He woke up and started to cry and he was screaming from underneath the tape. I then taped his arms and legs. I took in a deep breath. I started to cry. I took out the knife. "I am s-so s-sorry Hifumi....you're a good guy....and I'm doing this for everyone's protection....I...I'm so sorry....please forgive me." I said and after that, I stabbed his heart.

     After I did that, I saw Hifumi take his last breath as I knelt down and cried. I then decided to leave some evidence.

     I got up and left the needles next to the creak-open door. I left the knife where I stabbed him. I then decided to pull a Byakuya. I put some blood on my fingers and wrote on Hifumi's  wall. I wrote 'Im so sorry'

  I ripped off a bit off of my clothes and left it on the other side of the bed. I then.....left the crime scene....