-6-

( omg right when I started writing I got Rick rolled hhhhh)

"RISE AND SHINE! NOW WAKE UP! (L/N) HAS A BIG STORM COMING! GO TO THE GYM IMMEDIATELY!!" wow. I wake up to that. Thanks monokuma, thanks. I got up and took my time to get ready. I then heard a knock on my door. I put my blush and away and opened the door. It was Hina.

"What did you do!? Please don't die! PLEASEEE!" She said. I just stared at her and gave her a smile. I stepped out the door into the hallway and locked my dorm door behind me. Everyone then came out of their dorms. Byakuya was the last to come out. He looked at me and sighed. Sakura came over, as for everyone else, too. They all stood next to me. I didn't like this attention. I didn't like it at all.

"Give her space, peasants." Byakuya said behind the crowd. They all spaced out. I started to walk to the gym, Byakuya right behind me, and hoped that I wasn't going to die. That's the last thing I need, right now.

Everyone walked into the gym. I stood next to the bleachers. "(L/N), WHERE IS SHE?" monokuma yelled. I raised my hand up high. "Get up here." He said. I started to walk up to the stage and all eyes were on me. I stood in a spot and faced everyone.

"Ahem...since this student broke a rule...I would usually kill them. But...in my case she's a bit too mysterious for that. You all will turn against me. So instead, (L/N) cannot lock her doors, defend herself, close her doors, or even kill until she speaks. Puhuhuhu..." He said. "Isn't that a little dangerous? She can't even close her door?" Makoto asked. "No can do. She can't." Monokuma replied. "If someone tried to kill her, she can't defend herself?" Byakuya asked. "Nope!" He answered. I rolled my eyes. This was stupid. Really, really, really REALLY stupid.

"That's all...oh and next motive will be announced tomorrrow! So come to the gym at 8:00 am. See you then!" Then he disappeared. I stepped off stage and just sighed. People have me 'im sorry' looks and left. Well..of course except Byakuya. Makoto kept Toko distracted by saying that he hates romance novels. She was pissed.

"You're risking your life." He said. I looked at him. "You're still breaking the rules? If you want to live then you have to say something. It doesn't matter if it's a peep. Just something so you don't die." He said. He turned around and walked away. Why does he care so much if I die? Why? Why does he want me to talk? I don't know but...it's gets me thinking. Does he have feelings for me? No, no, that wouldn't be right. That's not Byakuya. Who would like someone like me anyway. I'm a murderer. But he doesn't know that.

I walked in the halls just thinking if I should talk. I looked down at my feet. I looked up to the stairs. Did everyone forget about the new floor? I ran to the dining hall, and told some people. Then I went to the library and told Byakuya, Kyoko, Toko and Makoto. Well...I motioned them to follow me.

They all followed me and I lead the to the stairs. "It's open." Makoto said. "We should get into groups..." Kyoko Said. Everyone agreed. I was paired up with Byakuya and Toko. Hhhhhh.

"I'm s-so- glad t-that I'm i-in a groups w-with m-master Byakuya..." Toko said. Me and Byakuya sighed. "I told you to stop calling me that." He said. "I-i-im s-sorry!" She said.

We investigated the third floor. There were art rooms and such. Not that big of a deal. I walked down the stairs and sat at the end of the staircase. "What are you doing?" Byakuya asked. I shrugged. Then Monokuma came.

"That's it I had enough of you! I'd you don't day one peep in three days from now, I'm killing you! THATS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU BREAK THE RULES!" He then disappeared. I rolled my eyes and smiled. "Why are you smiling?" Byakuya asked. Toko was drooling all over the floor. Ew.

I scrunched my nose at him and skipped down the hall. I heard him groan in disgust. Then I giggled.

Why did I like messing with Togami? I don't know. I just do it to annoy him. But yeah, I didn't want to talk. I went to my dorm. I wrote on my whiteboard.

'MONOKUMA!' He then appeared. "Hello, Murderer! What do you need?" I groaned. Then I wrote 'Do I have a limit of words? Am I allowed to just say 'peep'? And does it matter if I just talk to one person?'

"You can say anything, and no it doesn't matter who you speak to. So yes, you can speak to Togami." He said. I rolled my eyes and sighed. I gave him thumbs up and he left. Okay..maybe this won't be as difficult as I thought...

The nighttime announcement came on, but I didn't sleep right away. I wanted to practice my peep. Or just any word. Hi? I don't know. Wassup? Nah. Uh...I really don't know. Let's just say a simple 'Hi!' maybe that'll work. I' m obviously going to talk to Togami because I'm closer to him than the rest.

I carved my wall a bit because I was nervous. I carved Byakuya's name without even realizing I did. "Shit." I said. Wait...does that count? I checked the hallway to see if there was anyone out in the hall. My anxiety was rising as I glanced over at my wide open door. I didn't like being exposed like that. I kinda felt like I was naked, but I wasn't . I walked out my door and looked both ways. I looked and saw that Byakuya's door was open. Huh?

I walked over and knocked on his door. When I did the door opened more. He was sitting on his bed and he looked anxious. I walked in without a word. He looked at me. I waved and smiled. It was quiet. He looked back down. Maybe this was the time to talk? I really don't know. I don't want to. I sat next to him and e sighed.

"I wish you could talk." He said. Uh
..okay? "I can't sleep because of your door. So...I left mine open as well." My face suddenly got hot and I was mad. I slapped his arm. "Ow!" He said. I smirked. Did it really hurt? Or are you just a baby? Hehe.

I stood up and gave him a look. The look I have him just told him to close his door. He shook his head while smiling. I rolled my eyes and walked over to his door. I looked at him and he looked at me. And then I slammed the door.

"Open it." He demanded. I shook my head. He walked over and opened it. He then smirked. I closed it. He opened it. And I closed it. We kept repeating the same thing until he stopped. I smirked. He sighed and walked back to his bed. I crossed my arms. Then Monokuma showed up. I rolled my eyes.

"Speak!" He said. I shook my head. "Then I guess you must die. I'm tired of waiting... tomorrrow morning everyone must meet up at the execution room. AND THATS AN ORDER!" then he disappeared. I smirked while Byakuya shook me. "What do you think you're doing?! You want to die, don't you?!" He asked. I just stared at him, and an announcement came on.

"Ahem. Students of Hope's Peak Academy must go to the execution room tomorrrow at 8am. Forget about the motive, this is going to be a lot more fun!" Monokuma said. The monitor turned off and looked over at Byakuya, who was pissed.

Why so mad, bro? Take a chill pill.

"Thanks to you....this is your last night to live." He says. I smiled. He let go and kneeled on his drawer. "Please....talk." he said. I sighed. I shed a tear as I told myself not to talk. He looked back and saw my tear. "Why are you crying?" He asked. I wiped it and just looked at my feet.

"Listen...I don't know why you don't want to talk. But I have a guess. You're afraid of your own Ultimate...you don't have any interest in having it. Because it's not you?" He asked. Wow. He do be exposing me. I looked up and slowly, nodded my head. "Oh...I was right." He said. He looked down at his feet and said, "I think you should get some sleep...." He said. I sighed. I walked up to him and gave him a hug. He flinched. "Uh..." But then he hugged me back. I pulled back and saluted him. I turned around walked to the door. I opened it and waved to him. He waved back, and I left.

    I walked to my dorm, left the door open, plopped in my bed and cried.

    "I don't want to die. Not now. But...me and Byakuya will never have a chance....so what's the point in living anyway? We're just teenagers' who are trapped in some stupid school who are forced to kill each other. I got up and turned the light off. I then tucked in bed and went to sleep.

-------
Heyoo! I hope y'all forgive me for re-doing this. I also cried during this also. What do you think? Are you going to die? Or live? I don't know..you'll have to see! Also I like this version a lot better. Idk about you guys but I really like it. Comment a smiley face if you liked it and comment a frowny face of you don't. If you have any objections or any things that you like or don't like...just tell me!