-13-

- Byakuya's POV. -
I woke up to the morning announcement like always. (Y/n)'s kiss was so soft and warm. I can't help but get so happy.

   I got ready and went to the dining hall with a grin. I opened the door to see (Y/n) pacing around the room with a smile. "Why are you so happy?" I asked. She got startled and turned around. "Oh! Hey, Togami. I don't know I'm just happy." She answered. I smirked and walked to the kitchen with her by my side.

   I made my everyday coffee and sat at the table. Me and (Y/N) were talking until Celestia rushes in and yelled , "HIFUMI! HES DEAD!" My expression didn't change but I walked with Celestia anyway. (Y/n) WAS behind me.

    Everyone ran to Hifumi's room to see him laying on his bed, dead. His arms and legs were tied up and his mouth was taped. He was stabbed in the heart with a kitchen knife. There was also a message on the wall with his blood. 'Im so sorry'. Hm. I also noticed that there was a needle by the door. I walked over to the other side of the bed to see a piece of clothing. I knelt down to see a piece of (Y/N)'s White and black sweater. I gasped and grabbed it. I looked over at (Y/N) and she was investigating after the announcement went off. I hid the piece of clothing in my suit. It couldn't be her. She didn't want to be a Murderer. And she's not. I don't believe it. I mean Celestia wears black and white and a lot of other people. It couldn't be her.

     We investigated a bit and the trial announcement came on. I grabbed (y/n) hand and held it tight. She looked at me and then looked back down. We made it to the elevator and we all stepped in it. We were all panicking as the elevator went deeper and deeper into the ground.

    We made it to the trial room and we all stood at our spots. Monokuma explained the rules and off we went.

Kyoko: So, we have a lot of evidence...but I don't think it's enough. We know that it's a girl because of the sewing kit needles next to the door.

Hiro: Right. Good eye, brah.

Makoto: The message on the wall...was pretty heartbreaking. Like it was forced?

Kyoko : Something like that.

Byakuya: We also know that there was tape involved, too. The kitchen knife as well. Well, first let's get alibi's. (Y/n) and I were together all day. We were chit chatting.

(Y/n): Right.

Makoto: Me and Kyoko were also together investigating the school a bit.

Kyoko : Mhm.

Hiro: I was in the dining hall eating all day, brah.

Celestia: I was in the library reading about witch stories.

Taka: I was... mourning over Mondo's death.....

Byakuya: Is that everyone?

Toko: N-no! M-master you forgot about me! I w-was stalking m-master and t-that b-bitch !

Byakuya: *sighs* now is that everyone?

Kyoko: Yes...it doesn't help any though.

Makoto: No it doesn't.

Taka: We shall take all boys off the suspect list. We now have Kyoko, Celestia, and (Y/N).

Kyoko: Celestia is most suspicious.

Celestia: If I were a killer, I'd leave a mark...and to prove my innocence, I learned that witches were always trying new potions and tested them on real people, secretly. Interesting, right?

Kyoko: Ugh...

(Y/n): *Thinking intensely*

Byakuya: What's up, (Y/n)?