-16-

I woke up to hear the morning announcement. Hearing that made me get chills up my spine. I slowly got up and walked out of my dorm to look around until it was 8am.

     I suddenly remembered what the bear has said to me last night. It was glued in my brain. I was getting my hopes up a bit.

      "Monokuma?!" I called. He then appeared in front of me. "Whaddya want , kid?" He asked. "Im not a kid." I answered. "Oh right, ur old now. Like 50." He replied. "I'm not 50-" I say. "Doesn't matter. What do you want?" He repeated. "What you said to me last night, is she-" i started, he interrupted me. "Is (y/n) still alive? Maybe."

" What?! Maybe?!"

"Mhm."

"Where is she?"

"Dont know. Don't care."

"No, this can't be....I saw her die and looked for her!"

"No, you saw her execution , but she didn't die. She was still alive right? Truth is, that worm escaped."

"WHAT?! S-s-s-"

"Ahhh shuddup! It's not like you'll see her. You'll probably die."

"No I won't. I didn't the first time I will not now!!"

"Suits yourself." He said, then disappeared. I was stunned. So many emotions went through me.

    "Hey!" Makoto called behind me. I turned around and he saw me shaking. "Hey, are you okay? " that's a pathetic question. "No." I answered. "Yeah me neither...we are back in this scho-"

   "(Y/n) is still alive." I interrupted. His face froze. "Byakuya, are you okay? She's dead, we all saw it." Makoto replied. "No, no, no she's still alive!! Monokuma told me!!" I said shaking his shoulders. "Byakuya calm down! He's messing with you!!" Makoto told me. "No...her dorm is still here, Makoto. She's still here...she escaped..." I replied. Kyoto came down the hall and Makoto left my grip and ran to her.

   "Kyoto, hes going crazy! Monokuma is messing with his head!" He told her. Kyoko looked at me, "what did he say to you?" She asked. "He said she was still here. She's still alive!" I answered. "Byakuya. She's dead. Snap out of it." She replied. "No, I refuse. There's gotta be something I need to know..." I said walking to the cafeteria. I went in the kitchen and made coffee.

    I walked to my table , sunk into my seat and thought intensely. Everyone walked in and sat at separate tables while eating their breakfast.

    She's somewhere out there...what if she's alone? Or what if she's not? What if she found someone else...

                     - (Y/n)'s POV -
   I hid in my everyday hideout in the warehouse. I stayed in a little room with a twin sized bed, a hello kitty rug, plants, crystals, a tv a computer. I liked my hideout, along with my wardrobe. Yeah, the world is a messy place right now ,but at least I get these cool clothes for free.

    I wore baggy, black cargo pants with chains on them, an oversized red and black wool sweater that had some rips in it, and black converse high tops. My hair was also short, and spilt dyed. Andddd to top it off I wore some eyeliner, blush and lipstick. I also had some tattoos, too ;)

     I chilled on my gaming chair and played some minecraft. It was a good pass time.

    While I was in the middle of attacking a raid, my screen went black. "Huh?" I tapped my computer and adjusted my cords. Hmm, what's wrong? It then started glitching into a ...camera? Huh? Then it stopped glitching. It was Hopes Peak Academy.

     I saw a few people. I yelled at my computer for them to get out of there but they couldn't hear me. They were all huddled into another group of people, as if they were planning something. Teamwork is number one. They all started to separate, and then I saw him. Byakuya Togami. He was there. He was in that hellhole again. He wasn't wearing his green tie, he was wearing a black one. And not just that, Kyoko, Makoto, Hina, And Yashiro we're wearing suits , too. Toko was wearing her normal outfit, and there was another one who look similar to Makoto.

    They were all stressed I had to do something. Then my computer glitches again, but this time it stopped on Monokuma face.

    "Puhuhuhu! Helllooooo! Byakuya misses youuuu. Maybe if you show up, you could join too!" He said. My breathing was unsteady. "Hehehe, see you soon!" He finished. My screen went back to Minecraft. While the raiders were killing me, I sat in distress.

   I should go save them, but it's also risky. I would have to participate in the killing game....again. Go through all that pain. Again. But....Byakuya is there. Does he know I'm alive? He probably doesn't.

     I Though real hard. That's it. I'm going. I turned my computer off and stood up. I packed a Hello Kitty bookbag with some stuff, and left. I covered my door with a huge cement block, to stop intruders from going in. And then, I was on the road. I also brought a knife :).