-7-

I woke up to what was, appearently my last morning announcement I'll ever hear. I got up, not giving two shits that I was going to die and I went to the bathroom.

Once again I do my everyday routine. Then I walk out of my wide open door and into the hall. Makoto, Hifumi, Celeste, Taka, and Kyoko were out in the hall. Then came Hina and Sakura. Then toko, and then Byakuya. I sighed and leaned my head against the wall. The monitor came on as I expected.

"Everyone walk to the execution room pleaseeee." Then the monitor turned off. Everyone looked at me as I stood up straight and went down the hall. Byakuya stood next to me, as Toko was right up or asses.

"Are you scared?" He asked. I shook my head. "Are you nervous?" I shook my head. "Are you upset?" I nodded. He looked down. I lifted his chin and I smiled. He just looked away.

We arrived to the execution room. Monokuma was waiting patiently on the other side of the cage. He opened the door and invited me in. I bowed then went in as I flipped him off. "I don't like that attitude." He said. "I don't care....." I mumbled. "What was that?" He asked. I just glared at him.

"It's a shame that this student has to die with still so many mysteries. Oh...and it's too late if you decide to talk now." He said turning to me. I stuck my tongue out to him. "I have a special execution for this young girl. Puhuhuhu...let's say it has something to do with her Ultimate." He said. Let me guess...a murderer is going to get me? Ha, funny.

( Warning: this is very graphic so please read with caution!)

A chain then grabbed me and dragged me to a room. It looked like my house. It was exactly like my old house. The house I killed my family in. I looked around and saw the bloody knife I used on the counter. I picked it up. And tears shed down my cheek. I dropped it and collapsed on the ground. Then I heard footsteps. I looked up and saw my dead family walking towards me....with knives. I got up and grabbed the knife from the ground. I ran up to my dad and stabbed him in the forehead. I suddenly stopped and remembered that this wasn't me. But...I had to survive....for Byakuya.

I gripped my knife and started to stab all of them. I stabbed their heads and hearts. Their legs and arms. I slit some throats and kicked them down. They all fell on the ground. Monokuma looked mad. Then something stabbed my back. I looked back and saw...me.

"Why did you do this, (Y/N)? WhY did you kill your family? You're worthless and useless. No wonder why they abused you. They should've killed you first. They should've killed you first..." She repeated the same thing. I backed up until I reached the wall. She screamed. "THEY SHOULD'VE KILLED YOU FIRST!" And then , I grabbed the knife from her hand and stabbed her heart. She stopped and collapsed. She closed her eyes and died. I looked over at monokuma, who was pissed. "WHY AREN'T YOU DEAD?!" he yelled. He was holding a remote thingy. I ran up to him and took it. "HEY!" he screamed. I clicked a red button that said 'STOP' and then the whole house collapsed o the ground and I was back into the cage in the execution room.

I dropped the remote and I was breathing heavy. I looked around and saw everyone terrified of what they just saw. "You're not done, (L/N)! THIS ISNT OVER!" Monokuma said. He then snatched the remote thingy and clicked a button. Walls built up around me. It was a pitch black room. I looked ahead and saw a hall. It had one light. Then I saw my dad throwing beer bottles and shattering them. He was huge. Bigger than he was before. Then a door opened in the hallway. Someone came out of it. He was tall and skinny. He had blonde hair. Then, I saw glasses. It was Byakuya.

He stood in the hallway and turned around to me. He smiled and waved. Then, my dad approached behind him with a gun and a whiskey bottle. I then ran and yelled,"BYAKUYA BEHIND YOU!" But it was too late. Byakuya got shot. I stopped and started to cry. My father laughed and walked towards me. "Y-you did this...to me..YOU MADE ME LIKE THIS!" I yelled. He stopped. "YOU ABUSED ME EVERYDAY UNTIL I REACHED MY LIMIT!" I screamed. He tilted his head. "As much as I looked up to you...you still treat me like shit. Until the day I FINALLY had access to the kitchen and found the sharp knife that mom bought. It was perfect..." I said. He dropped his gun. "So, I grabbed it...and started my plan....the plan Ive been planning for years..." He started walking to me. "I grabbed that knife and I KILLED YOU! AND MOM! AND TOM! AND BETH!" He walked faster to me and stopped right infront of me. "You're not real...you're dead. " I ran to the gun and grabbed it. Then I aimed for his head and pulled the trigger. He fell to the ground. I looked behind me and saw Byakuya. I knew that wasn't him...but I still cried of the thought. Tears streamed down my face and I threw the gun. Monokuma was angry.

He sighed and clicked the red button. The walls fell down and I was once again in the execution room. I looked down at my feet. The fake Byakuya disappeared and so did the fake dad. I looked at everyone. They were a tearing up and crying. I looked at Byakuya and tears were streaming down his face as well.

"Let me out..." I mumbled. Monokuma sighed and opened the door. He then disappeared. I walked out of the big cage.

I looked up at everyone. Everyone was shaking and crying and breathing heavy. I looked at my sweater and there was blood all of it. Same with my pants. And I'm guessing on my face as well. "I will ask everyone to go to the dining hall er whatever. I need to locker this room up until next execution." Monokuma said. We all walked out the door and to the dining hall. I sat on my couch and curled up . I rested my head on my knees. I did that for a while. I then heard footsteps approach the couch. They then sat turn on the couch and faced me. I looked up. It was Byakuya.

"Well...what...you know mostly everything now..." I said. He sighed and stood up. I stood up next to him and he hugged me. I hugged him tightly and started to cry. I pulled away and wiped my tears. "I...I wasn't expecting that...." He said. "I wasn't either...trust me.." I said. "So, you killed your family?" He asked. I nodded. "And...I was also in the execution...does that mean...you-" I cut him off. "Yes..." I then passed him my piece of paper with my secret. He looked at me and opened it. "You're name is (Y/N), You are the Ultimate Murderer...." He stopped for a second but kept on reading. "And you're in love with me..." He said. I looked away from him. He then tapped my shoulder and passed me a piece of paper. I hesitated but opened it.

Byakuya Togami is in love with (L/N).

"Oh.." I said. "Well that took all the weight off my shoulders..." I said. He chuckled. "Well..." He started. "Would you like to be my girlfriend?" He asked. My eyes lit up. "Yes!" I said. All my worry went away and I smiled. He smiled too.

-------
Heyo! This chapter made me cry so much it's unreal. My sister yelled at me for crying xD

I hoped y'all liked it 😌✌️ hehe, any requests? I'll take 'em!