-5-

The morning announcement came on and I just covered my head with my pillow. "Oh and....a student has committed a murderrrrr..." And that's when I got up, did my routine and ran to the dining hall. I saw Byakuya walking down the hall on the way.

    I made my iced coffee, and drank it. When Byakuya was finished his coffee, I grabbed his arm sleeve and dragged him out of the dining hall. "H-hey! What do you think you're doing?!" He asked running with me. I ran up the stairs, and stopped at the front of the pool door. I had this feeling that the murder was here.

   "I had the same feeling you did." Byakuya said. I opened the door and I walked in. I then went over to the girls locker room. I opened the door and walked in. And then I saw Chihiro's body hanging by a cord.

  I motioned my hand for Byakuya to come in. "We need one more person for that body discovery announcement to come o-" he got cut off by Hina and Sakura came in and screamed. And then the body discovery announcement came on. I giggled at Byakuya. He smirked and walked over the body. I followed.

    While I was looking at the scene, I noticed that Chihiro had no chest. I looked both ways, everyone was focused on other stuff. I then lifted up Chihiro's shirt, I'm no pervert, and saw no chest....

    I put it down and Byakuya was staring at me. "What are you doing, perv?" He asked. I sighed. I pointed at Chihiro's chest. "So..?" He still didn't understand. So I pointed to my chest and then Chihiro's. He still wasn't catching on. So I pressed against Chihiro's chest showing how flat it was and then I pressed mine. "Oh. Uh...." He said turning red. I sighed. "Chihiro's....a boy? Is that what you were trying to say?" He asked. I nodded.

    I poked Byakuya's arm and took his arm sleeve again. I lead him to the boys bathroom. I investigated with him. I saw a gym bag with a sized xxs. This was Chihiro's bag. It was a blue jersey. Hm. I looked through he bag more and saw a piece of paper. It was the secret that Monokuma gave us. I opened it up and read it.

Chihiro is a boy who dresses like a girl because his body is is too girly.

I walked up to Byakuya and turned him around and showed him the paper. "huh, so you're right. "He said. "We'll keep this for the trial." I nodded in agreement. I looked a bit more and saw an opened locker. I opened it wide and saw another gym bag. In it, it had a black jersey xxL. Huh. Who has a big body....Mondo. I banged on the locker to get Byakuya's attention he looked over and walked up to me. I passed him the jersey. "It's xxL. So...Mondo?" I nodded. He smirked. "Perfect." I let out a chuckle. We were going to walk out until Byakuya grabbed my arm.

    "Hey, um...I just wanted to tell you that, I'm the one who out Chihiro on the girls locker room. I saw his body and placed him in there. I put him in that position to frame Genocide Syo. Which is...Toko." Why the hell is he telling me this? I gave him a look of confusion. "These times I wish you could talk." He said crossing his arms. I considered talking. But I didn't want to tell my secret. This is so hard. I smiled at him to let him know that he could trust me. Then Monokuma told us to got to the red door. We left and walked to it.

    When we arrived, we all stepped inside and walked over to the elevator. Then, I remembered I forgot about my board. I turned behind me to see Byakuya holding it and smirking. "Forgetting this? I think you'll need it." He said. I rolled my eyes and smirked. I took the board and marker and stepped on the elevator. Byakuya came in behind me.

    When we arrived to the court room, we all went to our spots . I looked at an extra spot. That's weird. I looked at Byakuya and he looked at me and I pointed to the extra spot. He also, was confused.

    Monokuma explained the rules and we all began. 

   Class Trial: START

I started to write.

Me: 'First of all, while I was investigating, I noticed that Chihiro's chest was flat. So...I think I can confirm that Chihiro is a dude.'

They all read it.

Hifumi : we need more proof.

Byakuya then took out the piece of paper with the secret on it and showed everyone.

Hifumi: oh...where did you find that?

Byakuya : Well, (L/N) found it in the boys locker room in Chihiro's gym bag.

Kyoko: Then why was he in the girls locker room?

Byakuya : I put him in there. Yes...I have discovered the body before everyone else. I placed him there to frame Genocide Syo, or also known as Toko. But, then (L/N) investigated and showed me who the real culprit is.

Toko: Y-you p-promised to keep t-that a secret!!

Byakuya : Tch...

Makoto: (L/N), who's the culprit?

I started to write again.

Me: 'Well, while I was looking through the boys locker room, I noticed that a locker was opened. I opened it wide and saw a gym bag. I then noticed a black xxL jersey. And who else owns that other than Sakura? Mondo.'

Mondo: That's bullshit!

Taka: Yeah! That's bullcrap!

Oh yeah, I forgot they were best bros now.

Byakuya : It's not. She has a very, fair, good point. And I believe it.

Kyoko: I believe it too.

Everyone then agreed, except Mondo and Taka.

Me: ' The Culprit always disagrees.'

They a read it and Byakuya laughed.

Byakuya : That's true.

Mondo: ....fine...I did it. That little bastard...was braver than me.

Taka: NOOOOO! NO I REFUSE!

Mondo: It's true...

Monokuma : enough with the BOO HOOING itsss VOTING TIMEEE!

monokuma passed us our voting slots and we all voted Mondo. Well, Taka voted himself. Stupid boy.

Mondo then got carried away and we all ran to the execution room. I couldn't help but laugh again. Byakuya, again, looked at me weirdly. Mondo was spinning and spinning and spinning and spinning in a wheel. And guess what happened next? HE TURNED INTO BUTTER! HAHAHAHAHAHHA

I laughed so hard it was too much. Everyone just stared at me. Taka was quiet as hell. "Why are you laughing?!" Makoto asked. "This is a serious matter!" Byakuya gave Makoto a glare. I stopped laughing and cooled myself down. I giggled at Monokuma as he was using the butter for his pancakes. Byakuya smirked.

   We all left to our dorms. Byakuya again stopped and said, "Goodnight. See you tomorrow. " I nodded, then went in my room.

    I sat on the bed and smiled. I hope that if he ever finds out about me, he will still be my friend. Well, I don't even know if he considers us friends but....I don't know. The nighttime announcement came on, and after that Monokuma appeared. "When will you talk?" He asked. I looked away. "Oh quit playing games and talk already! Or I'll spill your beans!" He said. I wasn't listening. "That's it, then...." He said and disappeared. Then, my e-handbook rang. It was a new rule.

Those students who don't talk or don't answer any questions...will get a big problem coming. That includes you, (L/N)

  He wasn't seriously doing this, was he? I then heard a few knocks on the door. I opened to see, Byakuya, Makoto, Hina, Sakura, Kyoko and Yasahiro.

   "What happened?!" Byakuya asked . I kept quiet but then....

   "Uh oh! Look who didn't answer a question! Tomorrow morning, everyone must go to the gym immediately....(L/N) has a huge surprise coming at her. " He then disappeared. Everyone looked ate worriedly. I was mad. My face was red. I then waved goodbye and shut the door. They understood. I grabbed my sewing kit from my drawing and carved on the walls until I felt sleepy.