-3-

I woke up to the morning announcement, again.  I rolled out of the bed and hit hard on the ground. I got up and did the same routine as yesterday.

     I walked to the dining hall and it was only Taka, Celestia, Hina and Sakura. Makoto came in without Sayaka. And the res started to pile in.

    Everyone was worried about Byakuya and Sayaka. I was sitting on my couch anxiously. I was getting worried, not about Sayaka, but Byakuya. And...I don't know why....

    Byakuya then came in and everyone got up. I looked at him in relief. He looked over and saw that I was all sweaty and clamy. He squinted his eyes then looked back at everyone.

    "Is Sayaka behind you?!" They all asked. "No, I simply came here by myself from my dorm." Togami said sitting down. I stared at him as he took out a book. He caught my eye and I looked away.

    Makoto then ran out of the dining hall. After a few minutes we heard screaming. We all ran and ended up in ...Sayaka's dorm? That isn't right. This is supposed to be Makoto's dorm. I just stared at the door as the rest helped Makoto up. They all screamed. "Sayaka! S-shes dead!" Taka screamed. I was still focused on the door. Byakuya saw me and walked over.

    "What? Sayaka is dead." He said. I took out my e-handbook and showed him the dorm thingy. He looked at the door then the screen. " Oh. That's...weird." I nodded in agreement. "Good eye." He said. Then walked away.

    "Alrighty students! There is a murderer upon all of you. Well...two...but that doesn't matter, now." Monokuma said. I turned red hoping no one payed attention to that. "You must investigate then we will hold a class trial! Goooooooood luck!" The monitor turned off. "Class trial huh? Let's get to investigating." Kyoko Said.

   I walked and saw Sayaka un the shower. Dead. Okay.

    I went up to her body. Next to her I saw blood on the wall. But they were... numbers? I took a picture on my e-handbook and flipped it upside down. I smirked . Gotchya Leon.

   Byakuya was investigating the room head to toe. And so was the rest, I guess.

    After about 30 minutes, monokuma told us to go to the big red door. We did what he said. When it opened , it was a room with a elevator. I stepped inside with everyone else coming up behind me. I was smiling. Byakuya came up beside me.

    "Why are you smiling?" He asked. I giggled. He sighed. Then he passed me a board and a dry-erase marker. I looked up at him and smiled. "I saw you and you smirked at something. So you might be helpful." He said. He walked away.

   We arrived at what was a court room. There were spots for us and so we stood our spots that had our names on them. I stepped in my spot. Thank God it only had my last name on it. Monokuma was sitting at a throne. He explained some rules
Seemed simple enough.

    Class Trial: START

Byakuya: Okay, before anyone says something, (L/N) had something that I'm guessing is useful.

I started to write on the board. I wrote the numbers on the walls. Then I took out the picture I took.

Makoto: Numbers. What do they have to do with anything?

I put my e-handbook away and flipped the board upside down. Then drew a line connecting the two ones to make an N. They a gasped. Well, Byakuya smirked. I then pointed to Leon.

Kyoko: Are you the culprit?

Leon: NO! IM NOT!

Mondo: Are these numbers even enough evidence?

I erased the board and wrote 'Im guessing that it was a message from Sayaka. Like she was trying to expose her murderer.'

Kyoko: I think that she is correct.

Makoto: Seems legit.

Monokuma: Are you ready to chose?

  We all nodded. He passed out voting machines and we voted Leon.

Monokuma: You are all correct!

Leon: THIS IS BULLSHIT!

I chuckled.

Kyoko: I have a feeling (L/N) is going to be very helpful in the future...

I smiled.  A chain then grabbed Leon.

Leon: I DIDNT DO ITTT!!!!!!

It was too late. He was already tied up to a pole. We all ran to the execution room. He was getting shot by 1000 baseballs. I laughed for some reason and felt warm from the fact that someone was dieing. Byakuya noticed. I was trying to hold in my laugh.

  "Why are you laughing?" He asked silently as Leon was getting killed. I looked at him but didn't answer. He turned and walked away.

  When Leon's execution was over, everyone was quiet. I was smiling at Leon's dead body. He deserved it.

   Everyone walked back to their dorms, still silent. Byakuya kept looking back at me. We met eyes a couple of times. His eyes are so blue and beautiful and he's just so cute- AHHHH WHAT AM I THINKING?!

  I arrived at my dorm. I walked in and then looked my door. I sat in a chair that was next to a stand in the corner. I stared at the floor for a few minutes. I was dozing off, but them I heard a knock on the door. I walked over and saw Byakuya. He invited himself in. I closed the door behind him.

   He turned to me, "Why were smiling oh and, laughing at Leon's execution?" He asked. I shrugged. He rolled his eyes. "Come on. Tell me. " I shrugged again. He sighed. "Also, four years ago, I remember a family being murdered by the last name (L/N)? Was that our family?" I was stunned but I remembered when they did family photos I was never in them. So I decided to write on my board 'no'. "Hm. Okay then. I don't remember seeing you in the picture anyway." He walked in front of me and grabbed the door knob. He was really close to me.

   "You're too much of a mystery. You're a distraction. I don't like it.  You better start talking soon. " He said. Again, with the threats? You gotta stop, dude. He opened the door and left. I locked the door behind him. "What a dork." I said.  I walked o my bed and just plopped. I closed my eyes and went to sleep.