-2-

"It is 7am! Nighttime is officially over! Rise and shine! Get ready to greet another beeeee-utiful day!" What? Was that the morning announcement? Ughhh...I forgot we were at this stupid killing game.

    I stumbled out of bed to the bathroom. I got a shower and got on the only outfit in my closet. Ripped black skinny jeans with a black and white oversized sweater. There was also white ankle socks with black and white checkered shoes. (I'm sorry I really like black and white. XP)

    I went back to the bathroom and blowdryed my hair and brushed it out. There was also blush next to the sink. Im guessing monokuma knows how I get my cute pink nose. I applied some on then left to the dining hall.

    When I arrived it was only Byakuya and Taka. I sat over at a couch far away from everyone. Until I heard Taka trying to talk to me. "Hey! You're just on time! Good job! Now, I must know your name!" I rolled my eyes. Let's just play quiet and rude. So they can't talk to me. "Her last name is (L/N). Just call her that." Byakuya said glaring at me. I shot him a I'll-beat-you look. He looked back at his book.

    "Well, good name, (L/N)!" Taka said. I looked away from him and stared at a flower decoration. It looked real to me. I love flowers. I wonder if it is real. If it was I was going to out it in my room. (Fun fact about the author: I hate flowers. They are ew.)

    I walked up to the flower and felt its petals. I snift it. It was real alright. I suddenly got really excited and picked it up. I looked over and caught Byakuya staring at me weirdly. He noticed and glared, then looked away.

   Makoto and Sayaka came in at the same time and sat at a table with Taka. After that, the dining hall was getting filled. And soon enough everyone was there.

    "How did we all sleep?" Asked Hina. They all groaned. Including me. "Today is new day, we should all start finding a way to escape." Sakura said. "We shouldn't waste our time o try to find a way out, we should focus on who's the mastermind behind all of this." Byakuya said. They all looked at Togami. "You're right." Kyoko Said. "Mhm." He replied.

    I spent the day holding my flower as I followed everyone. Kyoko, Makoto and Byakuya were basically the leaders. I was behind everyone walking slow. Mondo looked behind and said, "Are you coming or not?!" Everyone then stopped and looked back at me. I closed my eyes in embarrassment. Why did they all have to look at me?

    "Leave her be, she'll catch up." Celestia Said. I nodded at her. She nodded back. Mondo turned back and so did everyone else. Well except one person. Byakuya still stood there looking at me up and down. I shot him a glare. We caught eyes. I started walking and he stood there still. When I got near him he walked with me.

     "Why are you so quiet?" He asked. I still stayed silent. "Oh right, you don't Talk. I wouldn't be surprised if you got killed. Or if you were a murderer." I then stopped and stared at him dead in the eye. He stopped with me. I clenched my fists and....well....I pushed him. I then stepped back in realization of what I did. I gasped and everyone started running towards us. I covered my mouth with my bleeding hand. He got up and picked his glasses up. There was a big cut on his cheek. Hina and Sakura went to me as the rest went to Byakuya.

    "Oh my god what happened!?" Hina asked. "Calm down, (L/N)." Sakura said trying to keep me from crying. My eyes stared to tear up. I felt bad. "Ugh, why is she crying she's the one who hit me." Byakuya said wiping the blood with a handkerchief. " She's either hurt from what you did or she feels bad. Which one? One or two?" Makoto asked. I gave out two fingers. "Oh. See, Togami? She feels bad." Yasahiro said. "Damn she can hit good. I'm glad she did the honors to hit, Togami." Mondo said. He then gave me a fist bump. I smiled at him.

    After all of that we all continued. Byakuya went up to the front again. He was leading everyone. He kept guessing rooms where the mastermind could be. But then I saw something no one else did. A stair case.

    I ran up to Kyoko and them and stopped them. Byakuya rolled his eyes and crossed his arms. "What is it?" Makoto asked. I then pointed to the stairs. They all looked and they all gasped. "Good eye, (L/N)!" Taka said. Byakuya and I glared at each other. I went with the others. "Hmm...it's caged." Ms. Obvious Kyoko Said. I looked and saw a key hole. "What do you see?" Makoto asked. I pointed to the keyhole. "Ahhh...its like We need a key or something." I rolled my eyes at that statement. Of course we need a key, Makoto.

    We spent hours investigating the school. We a decided, well, I didn't speak I just nodded in agreement to go to the dining hall for food.

    We all walked in the dining hall and  I sat in the couch I was sitting at this morning. Everyone went to their usual spots. I placed the flower next to me. "Do you like flowers, (L/N)?" Chihiro asked. I was surprised because she never talked to me until now. I nodded and smiled. She smiled then walked along.

    I went inside the kitchen and made some iced coffee. My specialty, hehe. I was the only one in there because I went in after everyone. Well ,I lowkey kind of forgot about Byakuya. He came and stood next to me. He was making coffee in the coffee machine. I continued making my iced coffee.

   "What was that all about?" He asked expecting me to talk. I giggled at that. "What's so funny?" He asked again. He sighed. "It's annoying when you don't talk. It's like you're afraid that someone will find a particular thing about you. It's frustrating." He said. Why does he care so much? Like go away, please.

     He sighed again. "Fine. I find out about you. And I will, soon." He said then walked away thinking it was cool. Excuse me sir, was that a threat? I hope it wasn't.

    Monokuma came up beside me. "Not talking, eh? Well you're gonna have to! Or else I will spill the beans!" He said. Then disappeared. Seriously, why is everyone threatening me? Ugh..I don't know.

   I walked out of the kitchen and sat on the couch. My flower was still on there. I drank my iced coffee really fast. When I finished it, I walked to the kitchen, where Byakuya was. I needed to wash my dish but he was washing his dishes. I leaned against the counter next to him and waited.

    He looked at me. I looked at him back but then rolled my eyes and looked at the pots hanging from the ceiling. He looked back at the dish he was washing. When he was done, I rolled up my sleeves and sighed then washed my cup. He watched me the whole time. I rolled my eyes again because I felt paranoid. I shot him a glare. I dried my hands on the towel and rolled my sleeves down. I started to walk out the kitchen until I heard him mumble something.

    "Why do you hate me so much?" I didn't hate him. I don't know why he assumed that. I stopped and looked back. I saw a board on the wall with a dry-erase marker stick onto it. I started to write.

'I don't hate you.' He read it. "Then why did you punch me?" He asked. I erased the board and continued to write. 'I don't like when people suspect me for murder.' "oh, so you have been suspected before?" He asked. My eyes went big in relation of what I wrote. I erased the board and left. I heard him chuckle.

    I grabbed my flower and went to my room. I placed it on the dresser next to my bed and plopped on my bed. The nighttime announcement came on and I slowly fell asleep.