(Y/n): oh um...just thinking...

Hiro: Are you sure she was with you all day?

Byakuya: Yes, except for when she made herself a snack. I just sat a table while I waited.

Kyoko: Which puts her right on the hotspot....

Toko: HA!

Byakuya: Huh?

Kyoko: The kitchen knife...

Byakuya:...

(Y/n):...

Makoto: Where would she even get the tape?

Kyoko: Great question. Byakuya, where do you guys go?

Byakuya: We roamed around in all the rooms.

Toko: Y-yeah they sure d-did. Heh.

Kyoko : Were you two seperated alone any of these times?

Toko: No. Well (y/n) was...

Byakuya: No. Just the kitchen.

Kyoko: oh....

Makoto: I feel like (y/n) is innocent. She doesn't want to kill anymore.

Kyoko: Right...Celestia..you're back on hotspot.

Celestia: IM NOT THE KILLER!!!

(Y/n): Byakuya...

Byakuya: yeah?

(Y/n): Show them...

Byakuya: What?!

(Y/n): Show them what you found on the other side of the bed...

Byakuya: How do you know what's on the other side of the.....

(Y/n)....*Tear falls down eye*

Byakuya: You-

Toko: Yessss

Kyoko: What did you find?

Byakuya: This...*pulls out cloth*

Kyoko: I ripped piece of a black and white sweater...

Toko: HEHEHE

Everyone: *gasp*

Byakuya: (y/n)...

(Y/n): Im so sorry...

Byakuya: You said you didn't want to ki-

(Y/n): I only did it on protect all of you! When monokuma took me yesterday, he told me if I killed someone he would change my Ultimate! And if I didn't...you guys would die.

Toko: you wanted to protect us?

Byakuya:....you did this?

Monokuma: Don't look at me, she's the killer!

Byakuya: You made her do it!

Monokuma: Hey, keep your voice down!

Byakuya: No! You made her kill someone! She didn't want to!

Monokuma: Pfft...

(Y/n): I left evidence so it would be easy...and that I wouldn't win....

Byakuya: You couldve just let me die...

(Y/n): And what?! Let everyone else die?! I may kill people but I can't do it like that. I can't lose you guys!

Toko: s-someone cares about me?!

Byakuya: Well I can't lose you!

(Y/n): Like I Said...im sorry...

Byakuya: There's gotta be someway to keep you alive...

Monokuma: IITTTTTSSS VOTTIINNNGGGG TIMEEEEE!

Byakuya: NOO!

Everyone: *votes (y/n)*

Monokuma: Well...you're correct! WELP TIME FOR (Y/N)'S FOURTH PUNISHMENT...BUT FOR GOOD!!

I ran to (y/n) Before she was grabbed by the chain, and gave her a kiss. She kissed back , and she was dragged away.

Toko: *gasp*

(Y/n) : I LOVE YOU!

Byakuya: I love you too....

   We all ran to the execution room to see her tied up to a chair. Then we saw Monokumas dressed like her family. They approached her and started calling her names. They then started hitting her and kicking her.

    ( Trigger warning!! )

They took out a knife and started carving on her skin. Tears were rolling my cheeks as I starred at her while she was slowly dieing. I then remembered....

  How I always annoyed her into getting her to talk. How I always followed her to see what she was up to. I always thought she was a mystery. I always loved her little laugh she would do when someone said something funny. Her secretly reading my books as I made Coffee. I love her. And I always will.

  They carved her until she was unable to move. They left her there to bleed and die.

     Everyone left as I stood still there. The cage was unlocked and I ran in and went up to (y/n) and knelt down to her. I held her head. She was breathing heavy. It was raspy. "Uh..I'm trying not to be like an ending of a sad romance movie but...I dont want you to die. I need you to stay and live. Keep breathing for me...okay? Please. I love you. Please don't die on me!" I said. "I... l-l-love.. you... You need to g-go...I'll f-fight...." She said. I gave her a big kiss and did what she told me to.

---------
Oh my fucking god I forgot about Hina and Sakura.....

OH MY GOD NOOO I WAS DOING SO GOOD TOO AHHH SHITT

OKAY LETS PRETEND THEY SAID THEIR ALIBI'S AND SHIT SKKAIAKJAJA IM SO SORRY AHHHHHHHHHH