chapter thirty four

Her pov

So I'm currently seated in one of Williams slick cars with no idea of where the hell I'm going. It's been a few days since we got back and it seems as if William was very serious about that dinner.

I looked over at him and I couldn't help but notice the way his body was so tense and how tightly his hands gripped the steering wheel.

He still hasn't told me exactly who this relative was, not that I had asked either but it made me wonder exactly who could make William this tense.

After about five minutes we came to a stop in front of a large iron gate and a guard ,I assume ,came running over to us.

"Sir William ,sorry for the wait I wasn't aware you had gotten a new car. "

I rolled my eyes and looked ahead trying to see beyond the gates just as it opened. The drive way ahead was quite long before we came to a stop in front of a huge gigantic house,  no, mansion and I sat there gaping.

This house /mansion was ten times the size of Williams home.

"Alexseya joining me today? "

I unwilling tore my eyes away from the home to see him standing at my open door and smirking down at me,I nodded my head grabbing the hand he had outstreach for me. Bad idea because the moment I did it felt as if I had been burned but in a good way, butterflies ricocheted through my stomach and tingles shot through from my fingers to my shoulders.
His simple touch consumed me while and I craved for more but a sudden call for William had me jolt from my seat to take a place beside him.

The owner of the voice came scurrying down the few steps to us before throwing her hands around William's legs and squeezing him tightly.

The young girl about six I would say unwrapped her arms and tugged on his hands ,William seemed to get what she was trying to say as he bent down on one knee ruffling her hair playfully.

"Hey champ I missed you."

The little girl frowned as she pecked both his cheeks before pulling back and giving him a stern look.

"You never come visit uncle Liam so don't lie. Daddy says it's bad to lie."

The little girl folds her arms over her chest and I smile at her cuteness. She is seriusly so cute with her two ponytails and her round blue eyes that is very similar to Williams yet a little lighter.

"Of course he'd say that. "
William mutters under his breath as he stands back up and I let out a short giggle before the girls head whipps in my direction only seeing me now.

Her large doe eyes dance from me to William before landing on our hands that is still conected and she grins wildly before turning and sprinting back in, screaming on top of her lungs.

"Uncle Liams got a girlfriend. Uncle Liams got a girlfriend!  Grammy come see.  "

I gape after her and William let's out a low chuckel before I send him a death glare and he stops immediately.

He grabs onto my hand following the little girl into the house and I gasped as soon as my eyes landed on the interior. On both sides of the entrance has long stair ways leading up and straight ahead showcased the living room which was situated in front of another grand stairway that lead up. It was breathtaking.

William tugged on my hand and I snapped my eyes back over to his tense form following him as he made his way to the living room. 

A woman of around the age of 50 sat on one of the sofas perched elegantly and I suddenly felt self conscious. Despite the obvious signs of ageing the woman was very beautiful with blond hair and  blue eyes almost as dark as William's .