chapter twenty four

His pov

Crap this is shit. I keep on reapting what she said in my head over and over again and it took everything in me to not go out there and tell her that she has nothing to be sorry about.

That I was the monster. I was the one who didn't trust her. I was the one who killed our relationship. I was the one who took her for granted. I was the one who caused both of us so much pain. I was the one who got her nearly killed and is the reason why she can't even remember that all this is my fault.

"You were right"
"About Brad I mean I should have stayed away from him.."

I clenched my fist as I brought it back and swung it into my room door letting a few splinters to pierce my skin.
From the time I found out about her memory loss I was telling myself that if Brad loved her like he always had claimed too then he would never hurt her. Those thoughts were the only thing keeping me same.

When I think back to what she said earlier I can see how foolish I was to think so ,to have a little faith in a man who created false evidence to make me believe Seya was being unfaithful.

I ran both my hands along my coffee tabel flinging the contents to the floor and began to move on to my nightstand when a soft knock on the door interupts me. I turn eyes flaming to the closed door.

"What the hell do you want?!"

I roar at whoever it is at the other end but when the door creaks open to show her beautiful face I can already feel my anger climbing down.

"Sir I mean Will are you...umm I mean ...I made lasagne you must be hungry shall I serve you? If you want ofcourse"

I looked at the way her fingers trembled at her side and how her other hand was mirroring mine in a tight fist. How her face spoke volumes of her fear for me and I turned away. Fear for me. My eyes stung, an unfamiliar feeling and I looked to the ceiling for relief before I nodded my head.

"I'll be down in a minute. "

Alexseya was a strong woman, always was ,she never showed her fear ,and nervousness just wasn't her thing. The only person that could ever bring Alexseya to tears and a jumbel of mixed emotions was me and I have done it too many times to count ,the last one unforgivable.

He made her submit to fear ...or was it I . I gave him the opportunity to do so. To create this fearful submissive person that wasn't the Alexseya I knew ,the Alexseya I threw out of my life and regret every second for doing so.

In the end though it all leads back to me,  I did this to her and I'm surly going mad keeping her here so selfishly. Camron was right and I proved him right so early. Today was proof of that. I though back to how frantic I was when I returned home to be met with that cleaners face that was laced with worry.

She explained how she went out with a guy with brown hair and the same colour eyes and when I was given his name by my guards I had rushed over to his house in search of her.

When he too claimed to not know her whereabouts I went mad threatening to search Asher's house.

God knows the amount of relief I felt when she stood in that room safe and without a scratch but how much more angry I became to know she was well and couldn't care to let anyone one know.

Running my injured fist under some cold water I roughly bandaged it as best as I could and made my way down.

When I got there Alexseya was laying a steaming plate of lasagne and I took a seat in my place. She began to walk away and that's when I noticed she was in her pyjamas, a short shorts that displayed her pale, smooth and silky legs that I once was very familer with and craved to touch again. I shifted in my seat and cleared my throat.