40》 Deluminator

"Y/n. Y/n wake up." Ron shook me awake. "Do you here that?"

"Hear what?" I asked.

"Hermione's voice. It's like...she's calling me. It's coming from this." I stared at Ron like he's lost his marbles as he held up his Deluminator.

"Ron are you sure you're doing ok? You sure you haven't lost your mind?" I got out of bed and set my hand on his forehead to make sure he wasn't sick in any way. But Ron slapped my hand away.

"Y/n. I'm fine." He stopped suddenly when he accidentally clicked the Deluminator and a tiny ball of light appeared. It flew right through Ron's chest. Or, heart, to be more exact. Ron and I looked at each other, wide-eyed. Getting the memo, we hurriedly grabbed our stuff and disapperated. The two of us landed on a snowy hillside. We looked around, taking in our surroundings.

"Ron. Ron." I kept tapping (well, more like slapping, actually) his arm to gain his undivided attention. Once I accomplished that, I pointed to our right. There, on the ice covered lake, was a nearly-fully naked Harry, dipping his feet, then his whole body, in the ice cold water.

WHAT WAS HE DOING?!

Ronald and I shared a look before we scurried to help Harry. We found him struggling to get put of the water. All because of the stupid Horcrux. Did he forget to take it off or something? Or is he that empty-minded?

Ron started to take off his backpack and before I could say something, he jumped into the water as well. Soon enough, the ginger came out with Harry and...the sword of Gryffindor?

"Hermione?" Harry called, thinking it was the said girl.

"Are you mental?" Ron asked in disbelief.

"Is was you?" Harry asked, baffled.

"No, it was Lord freaking You-Know-Who coming to retrieve his Horcrux back. Yes, of course it was Ron. He's the only drenched one other than you." I rolled my eyes as I passed Harry his clothes. I'm gonna be very rightnow, seeing him in only his underwear was a bit disturbing. I tried- without making it obvious- to avoid looking at him.

Harry continued with another question. "You guys cast the doe as well, didn't you?"

"No. We thought it was you."

"My Patronus is a stag." He explained. Yeah, that's true. So, who's Patronus was it then?

***

After destroying the Horcrux, we followed Harry to the tent. Hermione came out once Harry called for her. "Is everything alright?" She asked, worried.

"Everything's fine. Actually, more than fine."

Harry pointed at us, and Hermione directed her gaze towards the direction Ron and I were at. She immediately ran up to me and embraced me in a big bear hug. When she let go, she turned to Ron who said, "Hey."

Hermione marched up to him, snatching his back back and yeeting it to his legs. "You! You complete arse, Ronald Weasley! You show up here after weeks and you say 'hey'?" The brunette turned around to face Harry. "Where's my wand, Harry? Harry, where's my wand?!"

"I don't know."

I watched as Harry backed away from Hermione, scared of her.

But, like, really? Harry has escaped from death- when he was a baby, mind you-, he killed a basilisk in second year, he went up against dozens of dementors in third year, he fought a dragon in fourth year, and he's fought against Voldemort twice. And here he is, afraid of Hermione. C'mon man. Don't be such a wuss.

"Harry Potter, you give me my wand!"

"I don't have it."

"Why does he have you wand?" I asked, confusedly.

"Nevermind why he's got my wand." Then, she suddenly realized the Horcrux had been destroyed. So, we explained everything from the Deluminator to the sword and how Ron killed the Horcrux.

_____________________

Hm, I still don't get how Harry is so scared of Hermione. After all he's done. *shakes head in disappointment* Anyway, comment, share, vote. You know the drill. I love you, my lovely reader!❤💚💙💛