17》 Fake Girlfriend

Christmas break is almost over. I'm sad because we're gonna have our O.W.L.'s. But I'm also happy because I get to see my friends again.

Anyways, I was going back to the castle after meeting Hagrid for a while. I was in my own world and I didn't notice a certain blonde running. It seemed he didn't notice me either 'cause he crashed right into me, making both of us tumble and hit the ground. I groaned in pain.

"What the hell, Malfoy?"

"My bad. Sorry. I was trying to get away from Parkinson. She's so obsessed with me and it's really irritating." We helped each other up. "It seems every girl in this school fancies you. Then again, you are considered the Slytherin Prince, which, I think is ridiculous."

"Let me rephrase you on that. Every girl in this school fancies me but you and Granger. Although I could care less about what that Mudblood thinks of me." he spat. I tried hard to ignore the insult he threw at Hermione. We stayed silent for a minute. Suddenly, Malfoy's head shot up, as if a light bulb lit up in his brain. "Jeon. Be my girlfriend."

What he said slowly sank in. When I processed what he stated, I yelled. "...WHAT?!"

"Ok. You got me all wrong. Be my fake girlfriend. So that Parkinson can stay away from me. It'll only be for a moment. I promise." I clapped my hands together. "Oh! That makes so much sense!" I sarcastically said. "Why would I do that for you?" He thought for a second. "Because we're friends?" His answer came out more like a question.

I blinked at him, not saying anything. Then I turned my head to the castle. Should I help him? I mean, I do kinda feel bad that he has Pansy following his every move. Kinda. I groaned. I can't believe I'm doing this. "Fine." I said through clenched teeth. "Thank you." When Malfoy spotted Pansy, he immediately grabbed my hand, intertwining our fingers. I mentally cringed.

We walked towards the castle and Pansy noticed us. "Drakie poo!" I held back a laugh. "Drakie poo?" I asked. Malfoy shrugged. Pansy caught up to us and saw our hands. "Draco, what're you doing with a Gryffindork?" she spat out. Gryffindork? Really? So immature.

"Can't you see? We're dating." I simply said, holding our hands up for her to see. "Why date her? She's a stupid Gryffindor and she's not even a pureblood." Pugface shot back. Malfoy let go of my hand and wrapped his arms around my waist from behind, resting his chin on my shoulder.

"I don't care. She's better than you in so many things. If anything, Y/n's perfect." For some strange reason, a light blush rose up on my cheeks.

| Draco's POV |

After I said that, I buried my face in the crook of her neck. But deciding to go a little further, I brushed my lips on Y/n's neck, and kissed her there. I was hoping Pansy would realize I wasn't interested in her. How I wish this was real. I wish I was actually Y/n's boyfriend.

Pansy huffed and Y/n smirked. She and I succeeded as Parkinson stomped away. Y/n's smirk disappeared. "Ok. Get off of me." That's when reality hit me like a brick. I came back to my senses of let go of her. Even though I didn't want to.

"You owe me big time." She demanded. "What do you want?" I asked. "Hm. I'll think about it. So that way this will be worth it." With that being said, she walked off to the Gryffindor Common Room. She's perfect. Really.

____________________________

Hey guys. Gosh, I'm tired. I went swimming today, and after I took a shower, I didn't want to do anything. Literally. I'm so worn out. Even typing on my tablet to make this chapter seemed like a lot to do. Luckily, I did it, and here's the finished product. Look out for the next chapter. You won't wanna miss it.
Comment, share, vote! Bye-bye. ❤💚💙💛