23》Seduction

We were on the Hogwarts Express. The trio were talking about something but I wasn't paying much attention. My mind was thinking about something. Someone. Draco. What was he hiding? Gah, I can't take it anymore; I need to know. "Harry, come outside for a minute?" I asked. Once we were outside the compartment, I spoke in a low voice.

"Mind if I use your Invisibility Cloak?" Harry looked a bit taken aback at the question. Nonetheless, he agreed. "Um, yeah sure." He took it out of his pocket and handed it to me. "Can I ask why you want to use it?" I looked at him. "I'll tell you only if this goes well." I left and walked to the Slytherin compartments. I threw in Instant Darkness Powder, making the students not be able to see a thing. Throwing on the cloak, I climbed up the racks, right where Draco sat.

"What was that?" asked Draco. "It's probably just a 1st year messing around." Pansy's annoying voice said. "C'mon Draco. Sit down. We'll be at Hogwarts soon." As the powder cleared up, Draco took a seat. "Hogwarts. What a pathetic excuse for a school. I think I'll pitch myself off the Astronomy Tower so that I don't have to continue for another two years."

"What's that supposed to mean?" Pansy worriedly asked. "Let's just say you won't see me waste my time in charms class next year." Blaise laughed at Draco's response. "Amused Blaise? We'll see just who's laughing in the end."

I had moved in my spot because I was quite uncomfortable. I don't think that was such a good idea though.

***

The train stopped and the students filled out. "You two go on. I want to check something." Draco said to Blaise and Pansy. When the train was empty, Draco closed the door and closed the blinds. "Think I wouldn't notice? Show yourself...Y/n." I swallowed hard. Making a decision, I threw the cloak off me, and jumped in front of Draco. "Go ahead. Cast a spell on me." I said.

"What is it you want to know?"

"Like I'm gonna tell you."

"Keeping secrets from me again, are we?"

"Maybe. You're doing the exact same thing to me."

This conversation wasn't gonna go anywhere anytime soon. Maybe this will make him talk. I grabbed his black tie and pulled close so that I was able to kiss him. His eyes went wide and his face reddened. "Seducing the enemy, are you?"

"Who says you're my enemy?" I took a step back, but Draco pulled my waist so that our chests touched. "No one told you to stop." He smirked and we kissed again, only this time it was deeper. He bit my lower lip making me slightly gasping. He took his opportunity to insert his tongue. We pulled away for breath and Draco set me down on top of a table. He trailed butterfly kisses from my cheek, to my jawline, and down to my neck, leaving light hickeys here and there. I whispered in his ear. "I love you."

"I love you too. And I'm sorry for doing this." My eyebrows knitted together. "Doing wh-"

"Petrificus Totalus." My body froze and I couldn't move anything.   Draco gently put me down the floor and covered me with the Invisibility Cloak. "Forgive me." were the last words I heard from Draco before he left.

***

Minutes later, the door opened again. A spell was cast and I was able to move again. "Hello Y/n." Luna greeted. "Luna. How'd you know where I was?"

"Wrackspurts. Your head's full of 'em." she explained as i got up.

***

"Sorry i made you miss the carriages by the way, Luna." I apologized. "That's alright. It was like being with a friend." she answered. "Oh, I have a friend here." Luna looked at me. "That's nice."

"About time. I've been looking all over fo you." Professor Flitwick stated. He unrolled a piece of parchment. "Names?" he asked. "Professor, you've known me for 5 years." I said. No exceptions, Jeon."

_________________________

So, what'd you guys think about this chapter? Let me know in the comments. See ya!❤💚💙💛