FAIRY TALE OF MY HEART PART-2

ROSES POV

I am in a hurry to reach school you know the reason right. I am running all over my room then reached stairs and guess what I tripped on stairs when mom and dad asked I said I am okay and ran to the alley. I went to my seat. Then I searched for Hawk, do I mention this is also my daily routine to watch Hawk when I arrived I dont know why I searched then but I do know the reason now. First period is GK( rapunzel teaches this I dont know the name so adjust with GENERAL KNOWLEDGE). The class is over so I stood up to go to another class when I felt pain in my ankle I screamed in pain. As Astoria is mad at me she didnt ask the reason where as my other teams are worried about me. I pointed towards my ankle and said it hurts the next minute I was in my seat and Hawk holding my ankle as gently as possible and examining it. I was so involved in admiring him that I dont know when my team left.( The team planned on leaving the love birds alone). He looked at me and asked when did this happen I shook my head indicating that I dont know. I can see a small irritation forming over his face but he suppressed it so I continued " maybe when I tripped on the stairs in my house" 

HAWKS POV

How careless can she be? She tripped when she was in her home but came school running and now she was in no position to walk so I yelled " DONT YOU KNOW HOW TO TAKE CARE OF YOURSELF?" she made a puppy face I dont know what magic she done but my anger vanished into thin air but I still keep a stern face and kneel down before her and signalled her to get on my back and carried her towards nurses room.

ROSES POV

I was on his back. I can smell his hair. I wish nurses office is located very far but to my luck it came in just one minute. I was disappointed . He was glaring at me the entire time while we are in nurses office I guess he is mad at me. I wanted to confess my love today but seems like today is not a good day. I started playing with cotton to distract myself from his glares. After that there is not much to tell as usual the day went on and I reached my home. I am laying on my bed then a smile reached my lips as my mind started recalling what happened and some words involuntarily escaped my mouth " He cares about me". 

After that incident the next 4 weeks went in a blur.

THE DAY BEFORE GRADUATION.

 The gang is in their usual hangout spot talking about how they enjoyed remembering the crazy things they done everybody is happy until Ambrosia walked towards the group and kissed hawks cheek saying " here you are I have been searching all over for you are you excited about our college admission. The gang had questioned looks all over their faces and rose looked pale. Ambrosia turned towards gang and she blushed. Rose cant take it anymore just then her phone buzzed with a message.