FINDING LOVE...(PT-3)

ROSES POV

Right now I am dressing up for my upcoming birthday ball. Just when I was happy seeing myself in the mirror Ruby came in.....

RUBY    : ugh.... seeing you in that dress makes me wanna puke.

ROSE    : I....I am sorry for that.....

MAID 1 : Why are you apologising my lady you look splendid.

MAID 2 : Yes she is right my lady. If anyone is ugly here then it is miss Ruby.

(Ruby got angry and started dragging the maid by holding her hair and yelling how dare you say that I am ugly. Rose stopped Ruby from dragging the maid by holding the maids hand)

ROSE   : Let her go Ruby. 

RUBY   : (Got irked by Roses sudden behaviour as she remembered Hawk talking with Rose....)

SIDE STORY : Ruby liked Hawk from her childhood days....She wanted to marry him in the future but when she saw Hawk flirting with Rose she got so angry.... She hated Rose from the begining because everyone pays more attention compared to her and Ruby resented her more because of hawk. So she started to make Roses life miserable. Yet being the sweet little girl Rose didnt utter a word and took in all her hatred. But when she saw Rose riding with Hawk on the dragon. She decided to kill her at any cost.

RUBY    : Just because Hawk pays you more attention doesnt mean you are more beautiful than me. Rose you are ugly....(she said as she tried to slap rose)

ROSE   : (She caught her hand before it reached her) So thats what it is you are jealous of me. Is that it. I really am a fool to not realize up until now. For your kind information I am not interested in those sort of things like falling in love..... Yet why do you think I will snatch away your love....unless all you say to me is a lie and Hawk doesnt love you

SIDE STORY (PT-2) : Ruby got irritated when Hawk and Rose are playing. So she told Rose to stay away from him and Hawk loves her. Rose cried and asked her why does he love you? So then she replied that because you are ugly. From then on Rose felt self conscious about how she looks and ended up being a scaredy cat. Truth is she loved Hawk from the start. She dont want to love anyone beside him but when Ruby started to boast about him infront of her she felt hurt and eventually she lost trust on Love.

RUBY    : You how dare you say that Hawk doesnt love me. He loves me....

ROSE    : The truth is clearly visible in your eyes Ruby dont even bother to hide it.

RUBY    : You will pay for this rose( she started crying as she stomped away from there)

MAID 1 : My lady you teached her a lesson.

MAID 2 : yes good going My lady (both with tears in their eyes)

ROSE    : ( sighed will she be alright)