FAIRY TALE IN MY HEART

THE MONTH BEFORE GRADUATION

ROSES POV

I was just enjoying my day like any other day. Everyday is a new day and I being me getting excited over every new thing about fairy tale. I guess every girl will be feeling just like me after knowing that fairy tales are real and they are a part of fairy tale. I am just waiting for my perfect fairy tale. I was currently sitting on a bench as it is a free period and alone because I just wanted to take some time thinking about the changes i have been witnessing. I then wondered about my perfect fairy tale seeing the distant sky supporting my both hands on the bench I was currently sitting. I wonder when will my prince charming enters in my life or did he actually entered then I started thinking about Hawk. Huhhh.... again what is wrong with me? i wondered slightly frustrated. You may think why I was this frustrated when I think about hawk,because nowadays what I think will finally end up reminding of him...... I sighed frustrated into the distant sky just then I heard someones voice beside me.

HAWKS POV

I just sat beside her its almost 10 mins now she even didnt notice me she looks like she was deep in thoughts so I took my time noticing her features. She is looking like she was bothering with some issue. So I decided to keep quiet. Then I heard a sigh thats it I cant take it anymore I asked her "Is something bothering you?" I noticed a sudden panic in her as she startled I chuckled seeing her reaction. she blushed while saying " sorry hawk I didnt notice you there, when did you come?"just now I said as I dont want to make her worry more and further asked what are you thinking sitting here all by yourself? she sighed again and said " I was wondering how things changed in my life" I can see worry written all over her face. I placed a hand over her and said its okay dont worry...........I said looking straight into her eyes.

ROSES POV

I looked into his eyes only to get lost into those two hazel blue orbs. Minutes passed by as none of us willed to break the moment just then i heard lingling yelling "they are here" someone rushed to us immediately and yelled at us " Here you are we have been searching for you for a hour and you are sitting so peacefully without bothering to tell us where you gone" then I saw an angry astoria and the gang nodding in affirmative. Then me and hawk looked at each other and chuckled. " WHAT?" came an curt reply from travis. I tried to answer but we cant stop laughing. just then joy butted in the conversation saying" This isnt funny guys we are worried about you". I understood the seriousness in her voice and asked her what happened this time? as I expected an answer from the group. Lingling said ruby attacked the school we were so worried about you guys as you are her primary targets and you went missing so we thought she might have took you guys."oh I am sorry" I said with guilt in my voice for making them worried and heard me too from beside. after that we chatted for some time and retired to our palaces as there was a damage to school classes got dismissed. I went to my room but I can think about one thing his eyes. I cant take it anymore the more I think of him the more I go crazy what is this feeling? the one thought of him makes my heart warm and I like this feeling. I laid on my bed as i remembered about him. I am currently staring the ceiling remembering him. The more I think about him the more it is making sense. I cant ignore it anymore now. I AM IN LOVE WITH HAWK. Realisation struck me with an ever growing blush. then a question hit me " What if he doesnt love me back?" does my fairy tale ends here?

REGAL ACADEMY ONESHOTSजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें