DRUNKEN PT-2

HAWKS POV
it's been a week after that break up,she is ignoring me. Even when our gang meets at weekend she simply kept ignoring me. I just wish that never happened I left out a sigh. I was so sad about it I decided to drink just to forget this craziness. So I am on my way to travis's home on earth since I don't know the way and also for company.
TIME SKIP.....(after he is drunken)
He was half active half sleepy. Just imagine he got 1 hour before falling asleep. And Travis is beside him.
TRAVIS POV
He was fully drunken so I decided to make him go to his castle. Travis is not drunken. He thought poor hawk he just was so sad because of that incident I will do whatever for them to make them together. Then hawk started crying....I said hawk why are you crying. He replied "I miss rose to much. I just want to talk to her right now......" RIGHT NOW?! I yelled. He said "yes can you please take me to her" After a long pause of thinking I sighed and replied only if you promise me you will not make any trouble at her house.he immediately said yes and we are on our way to roses house.
We reached roses house. I texted rose to come down. She didn't reply. I called her, she didn't reply.... I got mad and called her again. She picked up and said in a sleepy tone." Hello who is speaking?" I guess she didn't even see my name. I said hey rose it's Travis,can you please come down I am outside your house. She started scolding me I just took the phone out of my ear and just kept it away after 5 mins I put the phone in my ear hoping that it's over. Then she said" it's 12 o'clock why are you here?". I will say first come down. Ok fine 😒 I am coming and she hanged up the call.
HAWKS POV
she is coming. I then smiled a bit. Then she came she was so shocked seeing me. Then she glared at Travis and said "WHY ARE YOU HERE?" Travis replied" it's not my fault hawk wanted to talk to you. I will just leave this for you two." And he left. This is my chance I thought as she looked at my direction. Rose I am sorry please forgive me. I said as I looked at rose. She glared at me while saying why should I forgive you, you doubted me just for that and you spoiled our relationship just like that. Rose please listen..... The truth is I got jealous seeing you hug him...even when you hug girls I will get jealous because I am not in their place...I just want my princess to hug me not others. Moreover he had a crush on you what if he took that as opportunity and steal you away from me... As I thought about this I got angry and just said that bullshit. Even if I said that bullshit that's not coming from here he said as he pointed his heart and kneel down and asked please forgive me. Rose was touched deeply by his confession. Then she observed that the lights in the street started glowing. She then said" hawk get up before they us come she said as she grabbed his hand. He didn't move a single bit then she looked back.. he said only if you say yes. Ok fine you are forgiven in a panic mode as she dragged him into her house. He was sleepy 😴 she then made her way to her room laid him on her bed and called Travis.
TRAVIS POV
I am in my way back to my home when rose started calling me. I thought if I lift the phone she will definitely scold me but I had no choice because I became the reason for that. I lifted the phone getting ready for the scolds. Hello Travis, where are you? She said as I sighed because she is not scolding me. I am in my way back home, why? I asked
ROSE: come to my house immediately..
TRAVIS: why? Did he cause any trouble?
ROSE: No, but...... Please come fast as she hanged up
ROSES POV
Travis came back as I handed him hawk  and made my way back to sleep. I was on my bed thinking of hawk as I fall asleep.
TRAVIS POV
I can't just take him to his castle right now he was so heavy. I took him to my home instead and I laid him on my bed then I fall on my bed and started sleeping.
THE NEXT DAY
Hawk woke up with a bad headache he then saw his sorroundings to find an unfamiliar place. He then looked beside his bed to find a sleepy Travis snoring a bit with his hair all messy. He then laughed and started to wake him up. But Travis is too sleepy. He smirked took his phone and started speaking. Hey lingling Travis is too sleepy to talk to you I said as he woke up immediately and took the phone in my hand and started speaking hey lingling. Then I started giggling. I saw his face flustered as he started chasing me. Then we went out only to find a mrs and mrs bee,lingling and rose glancing at me with a smiling face. I stopped there blushing as I remembered last night. Travis also stopped there because of lingling.
ROSES POV
There are too surprised. Even I am
FLASHBACK
I woke up early today as I saw my phone ringing. I answered the call it's mr and mrs beast. They asked me about lingling. Because Travis never gave a chance to make them meet her . They wanted to meet her so they called me and made me come with her.
As we are talking we heated their conversation and running and yelling. And we saw them come out.
PRESENT..
Travis said hey ling ling as he blushed and hawk was still in shock that rose was smiling at him. She then stood up saying I need to go in a panic mode because Travis might kill her because of bringing ling ling and hawk said I should get going because granny may just give me detention. And left with rose.
HAWKS POV
I ran upto rose and asked her" so about last night I am sorry but are we a couple right now?" She then seem a bit flustered as she nod her face. I hugged her because I miss her too much by now. She hugged me back we broke the hug as she slapped me on my face. Ouch I said while I aske what's this for. For not saying that for a week. Oh I am sorry I said as I kept my hand still on my cheek.
Rose : does that hurt?
Hawk: yes!
Rose: I am sorry
Hawk: it's okay, I deserve that.
ROSES POV
I am lucky I thought as he said that sentence" it's okay, I deserve that." I hugged him never wanted to let him go. He hugged me back. ( They are near the alley) rose I have to go he said. Please can't you stay I asked. You know about my granny don't you hawk asked. Hmm I sighed and left him. He then inserted the key. Should you really go.... I asked and looked down. He then came to me lifted my head make me look into his eyes. Hey don't feel down princess then he pressed his lips against mine after a few minutes he broke the kiss and said even if I am gone this kiss stays right on your lips and make you feel like I am with you... He said while I blushed. Then he left.