A FANTASY PT-2

ASTORIA POV
I set a trap when he slips the note into roses bag then sleeping gas will be released and he will fell asleep in 10 mins so he skips next class but will be back after that since the effect is only for a hour all we need to do is observe. I said this to rose.
(As they planned they kept rose bag on bench and they left)
ROSES POV
It's time the period is started we searched all the class no one went missing I wonder why anyone is not missing then Astoria started yelling I don't know why. So I listen to her yell" Oh my grades!" Where is hawk?! MY GRADES ARE IN DANGER. What?! I whispered in astorias ear can he be the one she calmed a bit and smirked maybe......I blushed and said no he can't be the one again she smirked "god Astoria I will kill her if she done that one's more". Let us find out if he was the secret admirer she said ok let's find out I said. We waited till the end of period there is no sign of hawk Astoria whispered "see he is the one". I said no maybe he got some urgent things to deal with. Hey rose you should stop running away from the truth and admit it it's high time I kept repeating those sentences again and again and asked to myself am I really running away from the truth. I am confused then hawk came rushing. Then I was out of my thoughts Astoria whispered in my ears " now are you ready to get married' I blushed bright red and shouted WHAT?!  By that all the students shifted their gaze towards me I apologised and sat in my seat. Astoria giggled and hawk came and sat beside me. BESIDE ME. Yeah probably there are no seats. And I wiped of the thought from my mind. Untilll.....
ASTORIA POV
After rose shouted I saw hawk staring at her then he glanced and sat beside her. I found the situation full of heat I mean her dream the note and hawk wow crazy right. I whispered in her years so he sat beside you. She replied"yeah maybe there are no empty seats left"but there is one right beside joy I replied. (Oh I forgot the arrangement is
Travis,lingling,         ,Joy,Astoria,rose,hawk)
She saw that and blushed. I want to tease her more but my lessons are missing so iam listening to them now.
HAWKS POV
I don't know what happened to me I slept for an hour and ofcourse after I kept note in roses bag. I just ran and reaches the next class. Ufff I am in time. When I came rose stood up and yelled "WHAT?!" And also with a blush I wonder why but she is cute. I laughed and just went to sit beside her. She seems so nervous I wonder why? She is shaking. Maybe she got a fever.
ROSES POV
This is all because of Astoria now I am even shivering. Hawk noticed it and placed a hand on top of mine and asked are you ok, do you have any fever. This is even worse I can feel my cheeks getting warmed up every passed second and he not even taking his hand on top of mine. He then kept his hands on my forehead and said wow rose you got a fever your face is so hot. I know this is so embarrassing. I even don't have a fever but I lied 😔. Just then the bell rang. He took me to my grandma seriously wow just amazing. He looked worried about me. I felt guilty for lying my team, granny and hawk are worried because of me.
Prof CINDERELLA: Rose can you walk?
ROSE: yea..yeah I can walk
HAWK: she cant walk in this condition professor
CINDERELLA: But now I have some work to finish maybe your team can take rose to castle.
ASTORIA: but professor what about our grades
TRAVIS: yeah yeah you are just worried about your grades even when rose had some fever.
JOY: GUYS THIS IS NOT THE TIME TO FIGHT. Rose looks so pale
LING LING: yeah rose seems so pale.
ROSE: guys it's just a headache I can go to castle. She said and left the place. She took the bag by the way.