A FANTASY PT-3

ROSE POV
wow just wow now they all be worried about me. I am such a mess. I feel so shy when he is around. Just thinking about astoria comment makes me heat up. Yes I
said about marrying a secret admirer but hawk it's different. I should patch things up with hawk first.
HAWKS POV
After rose left I asked professor permission to go with rose and see if she's ok. All my group are smirking at me . I don't know why?! But Cinderella gave me permission so I started going to Cinderella castle. I found rose in the way.
ROSES POV
Hey rose wait up I hear someone yell. I turned around only to find hawk. Great this situation cannot get any worse. Rose let me walk you to home. Ok but hawk I am telling the truth I don't have a fever if you had a doubt then see this she took out the thermometer and measured the temperature it's normal. Hawk asked then why did I  feel hot while I checked the temperature. Oh tha...that I ....I don't know.  Maybe I just came from a hot place or maybe you are cool. Oh ok then let us return to class. Hey before you go.what?! He asked. I took the notes from my bag and said I figured out who wrote this. I can see his face it's full of nervousness I then confirmed that it was him. He started to stutter wha..how did yo...u fi..find out. That was astoria's plan. Anyways we should get going class is about to begin he said.
HAWKS POV
I am afraid of losing her. So I wanted to divert this topic so I said we should get going class is about to begin. I felt my wrist holding I turned around to see rose. I was very afraid of where this situation is going. Hey before you go I had another thing to say I love you too hawk then she kissed my cheek and ran off. I stood there in shock. I didn't even move from the position recalling what she said after processing the information a light smirk left out from my mouth then I fainted just thinking of rose.
ROSES POV
I did that wow I am glad that things are going right but I am confused of my own courage I kissed on his cheek. I don't know I just kissed him at that moment but now see me blushing in snow whites class. She saw me.where is hawk?! She asked I don't know I replied. But Cinderella said he came after you but he is no where to be seen. I left him outside. Maybe he is still there. I said as bell rang. Wow I am glad that was over. I went to find hawk then I saw him getting scolds from her granny for not attending two classes ( remember when he slept, and one when he went after rose, and rose here entered the class when it is about to end)I just giggled. Snowhite saw me and smiled. This is the first time I saw her smile at me. Maybe he said about what happened earlier. Snowhite left and hawk started to come towards me. I blushed. He came placed his hand on my cheek and looking into my eyes infront of whole team and started saying " Do you mean what you said?" I was heating up and said yea....yeah I me..mean wh-at I said. He dragged me to climb on his dragon I hopped on he then started flying I asked where he was taking me. He said some place which I need to show you. Oh ok?! I said and just sat alone silent. Then his dragon turned right suddenly then I fell on him and hugged him from behind. I never leave him after that
HAWKS POV
I felt her hug me I blushed bright red. I am glad she cant see it cause she was sitting back. I took her to snowhites family garden after seeking permission from my granny. Because it's so special to us I need to get permission ofcourse I said her what happened if not she will never ever leave me. Sometimes she is just annoying. We reached the garden I said here we are. Rose looked down in curiosity she was just cute. Suddenly my gaze turned on her lips. I thought god hawk you should not that about this this quick and started to scratch my neck. She was just enjoying the view while I was just staring at her lips. I should control myself.
ROSES POV
We reached a place I think it's a garden here is the pic

ROSES POVWe reached a place I think it's a garden here is the pic

Just imagine it with some light snow.
HAWKS POV
Her eyes glimmered. She is cute we just got down from my dragon. She was seeing around while I fixed my eyes on her. She saw me and started blushing. I went closer to her placed my hand on her cheek. I felt the temperature raise. I smirked "so this is what I thought you got fever " I know how my words effect on her as she turned away to hide her flustered face. I made her turn and she started saying this place is beautiful hawk. I replied not as beautiful as you. I just enjoy what she is doing she is cute when she blushes and feel shy. I turned my eyes towards her lips and started to stare at them. Rose noticed that I turned around and blushed while scratching my neck.she then started hey hawk I am happy right now. You know why because I know my small little fantasy will become true in future.