CONFESSION

HAWKs POV
Today I finally wanted to confess my feelings to rose. When I suddenly found her coming from the alley  way with her mother I went upto her
ROSEs POV
Today there is a teachers meeting so my mother woke me up early and I alongwith her came to regal academy (since her mother is now a teacher at regal academy. As her mother walked away because she is getting late to the meeting.). Suddenly I saw hawk  walking upto me.
HAWKs POV
Hey rose, I said to her. She smiled and said hey hawk. So what are you upto she said looking at me. Now I am a bit worried . I started stuttering I......I.. (in his mind oh god rose what have you done to me with that cute smile) finally I managed to get to my composure and said I think I am in love with you
ROSEs POV
This is finally happening....Am I in dream or something else no I am not in a dream. Common rose he is waiting for your response what should I say should I say yes or play with him sometime. Yeah I wanted to play with hime so I said sorry hawk this may dissapoint you but I need some time to decide. I see disappointed hawk but I wanted to play with him I mean snow white family so badly.....................
Time skip in regular hangout
ASTORIAs POV
When we are talking about some stuff suddenly I saw rose and hawk walking towards us with hawks sad face. So I asked rose what had happened  she never said anything and diverted the topic to shawn I blushed a bit for what she had done and asked what about your crush feeling sad.......
HAWKs POV
I felt so sad about what had happened before but when I heared that it felt intresting cause my love has a crush and feeling sad by now the same time as me........... suddenly my thoughts shattered by roses yell"ASTRORIA......................." I saw rose blushing like a bright red and saying that she don't have any crush. Then I heared astroria whispering into her ear that(actually they don't know that hawk listened to them) then what about the guy in front of me hearing this she blushed crazy.... Wait what she was talking about me and rose is blushing that means she likes me back but why did she say that in the first place. I think she is playing with me so, I dragged Travis a side and asked for his help to find her feelings about me (I know what are you thinking you are thinking about the classes the team came so early cause of their parents remember I told it in the start about a teacher's meet)
TRAVIS's POV
I agreed to hawk about helping him cause i seriously ship them together from what he said i understand that rose is playing with hawk. So I came up with a plan that like in the snow-white story hawk will be sleeping a deep sleep curse which can be broken by a true loves kiss hearing that hawk blushed and yelled at me that how can it help to know roses feelings about me. I said hawk be cool if she was not in love with you than she will not agree for the KISS i said stressing the last word hawk blushed once more and asked but who will put the curse on me. You are so silly you should just do acting you know "ok alright then"he said hearing that i went upto team and said what happened since they to are hase lovers they agreed to that act .......

What do you think am i good at it please comment