FINDING LOVE (PT-4)

ROSES POV

I am a fool for not realising this up until now about my sister. I was so distressed in my own birthday ball. I am thankful that I have atleast realised this now. As I am walking to the ball by each step I take my heart beat started to rise. I am planning on taking my mask off. The truth I am the one behind the mask, I wanted everyone to know. I hope they wont be disappointed. As I went into the ballroom everyone present in the ball stopped moving as their eyes landed on me. I went onto the staircase and started my speech ( typical princess speech on birthday parties). When my speech is over I took my mask off without any prior announcement. Everyone looked surprised....Ofcourse they would be, because they never thought I would take my mask off. As every one stood motionless I saw Hawk's moving toward my direction. I wonder why?

( at the same time cinderella took the stage for making an important announcement)

CINDERELLA : Now on that note, I will have a special announcement....(As she forwarded her hand to snowwhite who is just below the stage. )

CINDERELLA & SNOWHITE: We like to announce that our grandchildren are getting engaged.

(the whole ballroom fell into chaos. Hawk's fangirls are crying while Ruby pulled her wand out and attacked Rose. before anything could happen hawk defended Rose and freezed Ruby. After few minutes everyone settled down and the ball continued. Hawk and Rose are up for a dance)

ROSES POV:

I completely froze when I heard the announcement. The whole Ball fell into chaos....what would I expect its such a sudden announcement. As I glared at the cause of chaos my grandmother( who is smirking continuously) I noticed I was being attacked by Ruby. Hawk saved me in a split second and Ruby was taken away by guards. As the ball begun, my thought process fell into place. As I wanted a new start... maybe this was it. Its not like I dont like Hawk if I have to admit I had a crush on him in childhood. He is also nice and he may be a narcissist but this isnt bad I have a feeling that this is the start of something new. As they announced to begin the dance Hawk forwarded his hand.

HAWK : May I have the pleasure to dance with you mylady? (as he bowed)

ROSE  : Yes you may.( she curtsied)

HAWK : ( while dancing) Honestly when they said I was getting engaged I panicked but after seeing you taking your mask of I somehow wanted to get engaged to you "ROSELINA".

ROSE  :( got a little nervous and misstepped as hawk turned it to a opportunity and changed the step) I am sorry I didnt want anyone to find out I am Rose.

HAWK : Oh is that so? Then when you ran away is that because of the ball.

ROSE  : Yes and I am glad to I got engaged to you.

HAWK : So, will you run away from the ball too and make me find you by leaving a shoe behind.

ROSE  : (giggled) If I really do that then there will be so many girls to claim that its their shoe and I dont want to share my shoes.

HAWK : I wish I were the shoe.

ROSE  : (Blush) I..I..

HAWK : ( caresses her blushing cheek while looking into her eyes) I think I am starting to fall in love.

ROSE  : (blushes even more while thinking 'me too')

the dance ends. while the are bowing

HAWK : Lets find love together.

 Before she could reply every one in the room clapped. After enjoying the party... Rose was seeing their guests off . Hawk is the last one out. He hugged Rose and whispered " I am looking forward to our days together" while Rose replied "me too". Hawk broke the hug and kissed her cheek saying " I got the chance to do it now. I wont say sorry for doing this". 

ROSES POV:

My heart is beating so fast while seeing the slowly disappearing figure of Hawk's back. As I ran to my room and hugged my pillow trying to calm down my wildly beating heart. as I thought if its like this then even I want to find love together with you...... my Prince. As she fell in sleep.

HAWKS POV:

I dont want to leave but I had no choice. I still remember the red tint on her face while I kissed her. How soft her cheek is against my rough palm and how my heart beats when I am with her, how her eyes shone in the ball. And how badly I want to hug her small petite figure. If its like this then I am happy to be with her. As I thanked my stars for giving her too me. Thats when I realised how lucky I got. I am going to thank my grandmother to force engagement on me. As he fall asleep with a smile on his face.

( Thus they both started finding love within themselves.)

THE END.