DRUNKEN

ROSES POV
I was in bar. What can I do? It's been one year after I graduated but I had no courage to confess him...him
FLASHBACK
At the graduation ball.( Their current age is 18) Hawk I need to tell you something. Oh what is it? I.. I.... Uh can you please hand me that juice oh sure he handed her the juice and she left the place.
I wish I could just say that without getting drunken but I had no choice. I took a peg then I wanted more I drunk a bottle. Then I went to snow-white castle garden. Since I know he will be there in this time. Then I saw somthing. He was with ambrosia talking... I just felt my blood boil. Then I broke the bottle in my hand he then stood up and came towards me saying " who is it? Surrender orelse you will be doomed then I thought to myself oh what did I do and I mentally scolded myself. Then ambrosia left in panic. He saw me and yelled " Rose what are you doing here? Why are you so unstable" I just wish to be stable right now but all I could do is walk towards him unstablely. Then I started to fall down but he held me. He asked are you drunken.
HAWKS POV
She was really pale at the moment. I know she was drunken because I did the same thing when I was drunken..
FLASHBACK
In the graduation ball. Gerald just went to rose and asked will you be my girlfriend. But she replied I had a boyfriend. What she already has a boyfriend I just wish that she doesn't have a boyfriend. I sighed then went to Travis to share this. He then suggested to drink then I stood at the juice table then she came towards me and asked for juice. I can't help it but I was just staring at her when I thought about her boyfriend my blood started to boil. Then I took wine and started drinking. Then I was really unstable that Travis had to take me to my castle.
HAWKS POV
I wonder why did she drunk. She started hawk... But she was not in condition to speak so I placed my finger on her lips and shushed her saying you are not in condition to speak.she yelled at me this is the only time I have hawk so please listen..... I've been meaning to tell this to you since the ball but I had no courage so I was drunken to say this to you. I love you haw......k. saying that she passed out. I can't take her to her castle because my dragon is already asleep. So i just took her into my room without anyone's notice. I laid her on my bed and then I sat on couch next to her, I found her soo cutee while she slightly snoring. Just then I started feeling sleepy and I slept there on the couch.
THE NEXT MORNING
hawk got up and then saw her still asleep he didn't want to wake her up so he went into the bathroom to get ready for the training. Rose woke up with a heavy headache. He started yelling MOM...MOM.... CAN YOU PLEASE GET ME COFEEE
HAWKS POV
I was in bathroom when she started yelling I immediately took my towel wrapped it rushed out and closed her mouth.
ROSES POV
I was just yelling while I sensed something on my mouth. I opened my eyes to see hawk shut my mouth. Then I was filled with lot of questions. Then I saw him with only towel. I blushed furiously. Then I started staring at him. Rose.....he said disturbing my thoughts. I looked away in embarrassment and said we can talk later first go and complete your chores. He then realised what I am talking about and he blushed a bit and went into the bathroom. Time skip.......
HAWKS POV
I was infront of rose after doing my bath. After a long silence we started I'm sorry both at once. Then rose said me to say it first so I started, I am sorry for not intimating you that you will stay here in snowhite castle last night as you are not in good condition...then she cut me off it's fine hawk I know. I am sorry for giving you trouble last night. After a small pause she started so what is your answer for the last night conf-ession.... Please say it if it's a yes or no I will take it. I then started actually about that I wanted to ask you when did you broke up with your boyfriend.
ROSES POV
what seriously you know I had no boyfriends don't you? I asked in amusement. Then he asked me why did you say that you had boyfriend when Gerald asked you?. Hawk I was just getting out of situation. Oh he said. Then he hugged me all of a sudden and said I love you too. I broke the hug and asked him really with a shock plastered on my face. Yes he said. Then I started hugging him. And whispered I am so happy right now. He whispered I am glad that you are mine. The last part really made my heart melt. Then I heard a ring on my phone. I took mobile from my pocket to see 27 missed calls from my mother and 30 missed calls from my father. I said oh no.. he asked me what is it then I showed him the phone. He smirked looks like my princess is in trouble....yes I said and took out my wand. I should leave now I said and then left giving him a kiss on cheek before going.
Time skip.....
ROSES POV
He said me to wait here but where is he? Huh I thought myself as I saw a shadow approaching me. I didn't turn around I just say hawk then went to hug him , but it's not hawk it's Gerald. I immediately broke the hug to find hawk back of Gerald staring at me shocked. Wow just wow why should this happen to me. I just took him by hand to my secret garden. Hawk started are you cheating on me? HAWK I yelled really getting angry at his question. Then started " if I am really cheating on you then why did I hug Gerald in the location you just sent. And for your information who would just think that Gerald will come to the right location where you sent it" I said getting mad at him and then yelled you know what this relationship will not work lets break up. I said and then look at him he was there in shock.
HAWKS POV
I just was foolish. But break up for this small incident I just don't get it. I don't want to break up with her..... I started rose I am sorry please forgive me. She said no and then left off.