MISUNDERSTANDING (PART 2)

Hawks POV
I should tell this to rose I rushed in and then found rose hanging with the gang I went near to her and then asked rose I need to talk to you do you have a moment.
ROSES POV
Why is he calling me now maybe he want to say that he hate me again. If that happen I can't survive anymore. I was fully worried but I can't say no to him before gang so I said i will go. He dragged me then
HAWKS POV
I started rose but she cut me off saying hawk please don't say that again please hawk. I don't know what she was speaking about but I tried to say her about the plan she again cut me off I know you hate me but don't say it again. What I hate her I mean I love her but she thinks I hate her and what she meant by again maybe the plan she was thinking about is this. But how can I tell her she was literally yelling on me
ROSES POV
Hawk please don't say I love you hawk if you say that again I...I.. can't survive. Hawk started saying something again I cut him off by saying please hawk don't say anything I get it you hate mphhhhh. ......
Hawks POV
I can't even want to hear what she was about to say so I started kissing her. My hands went to her hair and making her hair messy. I stopped kissing her and said rose I wanted to say that I love you and that thing you are talking about is vicky's doing and I turned back.
Roses POV
What am I doing I am to stubborn. Maybe I hurt hawk too much. Then I said sorry hawk it was all my fault. He turned to face me and said no rose it's not your fault she made you do like this. Then my hair started cover my face. He saw that blushed a light red giggled and came towards me took the hair of my face and whispered into my ears that sorry for making your hair a mess. Then I realised about that kiss and that he saying that he loved me. I blushed red like an apple shade. He said that your now like an apple and I like the bite of it and kissed me again this time I returned the kiss.
Happy ending.

Please someone comment it's turning out like a one man show. I don't know what is wrong if you don't comment.