Pregnant prank # 3 (bonus chapter) 

Umm hi idk if anyone reads these anymore but I'm feeling like I really wanna give y'all another prank and I've done a lot of pregnancy pranks so here's another one for anyone who wants to read this....

——-

Billies POV

I grab my phone from off the counter and see that Cierra is calling me.

"Hi mama what's up"

"Nothing just wanted to know when your coming home"

"Oh well I have one more song to edit with finneas and then I'll be home, so maybe an hour"

"Oh okay"

"I love you"

"I love you too"

I hang up the phone and finneas walks back into the room.

"Okay so what's the last song you wanna edit"

"Well I was feeling that we could do it another way"

"Do you want to sing it again or use the audio we already have"

"I think we should ready sing it"

"Okay"

Your POV

I only called billie to make sure I had enough time to do this prank.

I grab the camera and set it up in front of me.

"Hey babies welcome back, it's been awhile since me or billies posted but today's prank is gonna make up for that"

"I've done multiple pregnancy pranks before but this ones kinda different"

"So all I'm gonna do is search up how to tell you girlfriend your pregnant and have billie open my phone so she sees it"

"I was also sick for the last like 2 weeks and I was throwing up a lot but i know I'm not pregnant I took a test like 2 days ago it obviously came out negative which is really sad because we've been trying for awhile now but since it was negative and billie knows that this prank works out even better"

"When billies gets home I'll be doing something and I'll ask her to order us some food but make sure she grabs my phone"

"I'll see you guys in a bit"

I turn off the camera and wait to hear the front door shut.

—- 2 hours later —-

I hear the door shut and Billie say.

"Baby I'm home"

I run to set up the cameras and hide it.

I go to the bathroom and act like I'm cleaning up.

I hear billie open the bedroom door and walk to the bathroom.

"Hi beautiful"

"Hi" I said with a smile.

I walked up to billie kissed and hugged her already feeling horrible doing this prank.

I pulled away and asked Billie if she wanted to order some food.

"Yeah sure"